Post your amiibo collection!

I decided to stop by a toy store since i was really close to one today because i visited my grandma and they had the 30th anniversary Mario amiibo modern colours! So picked one up of course and so happy with it! Even though it is practically useless i like it a lot because i am a huge Mario fan so the anniversary amiibo are like a dream coming true.

Oh nice collection, i want Lucina but she is very rare here. I hope my brother could find her maybe. He was buying it for me he said but he has not found it!

I just got myself Olimar and Samus. Olimar because i like Pikmin and Samus because she was really cheap, only 10 euros for a new in box amiibo! It is a Japanese version though so this is my very first foreign amiibo (and it isn't even a rare one lol).

Oh and this is also the first time i ripped the box open, i normally cut out the bottom and keep the box as nice as possible but since Samus was Japanese and the box would look weird along the others i decided to rip it open. And man, it felt amazing! It is so statisfying to just rip the cardboard off and peel the artwork off the plastic!

This sets my current figure total at 35! It is becoming a great looking collection if i say so myself!

i dont even have ssb4 idek why i have them

i just like collecting them i guess, i've unboxed villager but thats only bc his box was damaged

I like them better when they are outside of the box lmao... I bought a new shelve spefically for my amiibo and they look so nice in it! I mean i like the boxes but i also like to use them and this shelve is just perfect... I will take a photo and post it here later!

I have Link, Toon Link and Zelda. Planning on getting Sheik and Ganondorf soon, if I can find them at fair prices.

Oh speaking of which, does this mean that you have Splatoon?

Yes it does. Got it yesterday, but haven't tried it yet.

Oh well, i recommend you playing through the singleplayer campaign first before going online since it teaches you a lot of useful techniques!

Picked up the Inkling Squid amiibo today! They are put out very early though since they are set to release at the 20th of this month. But oh well i don't mind having it earlier of course! ^^

Back