• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Week 2018 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a great wee event. Thank you to the staff for putting the time and effort into these, and congrats to the raffle winners!

Thanks for the event staff!! Lovin the love ball ;>
Grats to the winners tooooo yaaaaalllll

Thanks for the fun event and big time congrats to the winners! Team Moon Ball woot woot!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners and tysm to the staff for this event. <3 :)

congratulations to all the winners...and thank you for my Luna-Moon Ball (naming the ball after me...lol)....love it....thanks again...

tbt be ballin' rn :Ok_hand:

Congrats to everyone who won! Everyone's entries were so precious too :blush:

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners! Thank you so much for such a fun event! Thank you also for my gorgeous new Moon Ball!

Fun event !

Thumbs-Up.jpg

Whooaaaaaa I was not expecting that xD I probably sound like an excited little kid saying that but I kind of really was *not* expecting that

I'm also decently new to TBT so I've never participated in an event before haha, thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like kind of actually losing my mind ahahhhah this is so cool!

Last edited:
hmm i never got my raffle ticket even though i made a fakemon... okay

I checked the list and you were entered into the raffle :)

Everyone who qualified were entered into the raffle automatically, we did not distribute any ticket for fakemon event.

I checked the list and you were entered into the raffle :)

Everyone who qualified were entered into the raffle automatically, we did not distribute any ticket for fakemon event.

ohh okay! that makes sense, i saw others with tickets and i kinda got confused lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back