• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Me after getting on ORAS after so long: "HOLY ****! HOLY **** EVERYTHING IS SO ****ING SMALL! LOOOOOL"

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** anyone know how to get the national dex?

Last edited:
Me after getting on ORAS after so long: "HOLY ****! HOLY **** EVERYTHING IS SO ****ING SMALL! LOOOOOL"

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** anyone know how to get the national dex?

I had the same reaction, except it was with the amount of frames I was getting in the PC compared to the PC in SM.

Oh yeah, the National Dex is in Pok?Bank. Press the 'Y' buttons and select Pok?Dex.

Last edited:
Okay guys so crazy story. I bred the dedenne because it wasn't 6iV and I got one in my first batch! Really hyped! It will go great with togedemaru! I also needed over 40 eevees and didn't manage to get a 6IV. Rip breeding is odd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm amazingly surprised.. the other dedennes have terrible stats compared to 6IV here. I got Pok?mon X and I should be able to connect t to Pok?mon bank with sun and moon and get the new Z!

I'm not surprised. Even if you have a 6IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot on it, and the other parent is also 5-6IV - With the Destiny Knot, that means only 5 of the parents' combined stats can pass on the the baby. The 6th stat is ALWAYS random and can be anywhere between 0-31. That means you have at best 1 in 32 shot of getting a 6IV baby with those hypothetical parents. And, with how probability works, that doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a 6IV baby even if you breed 40 eggs. Just the more eggs you generate, the higher the chances you'll EVENTUALLY get one.

Tonight busy day to transfer all the Pok?mon of y to moon :) and have completed pokedex
And maybe have fun with mew and her z stone

So it seems like you can't trade HGSS Apricorn Pok?mon online yet... or at least not the offspring of one that was bred in Gen 6. I have a shiny Level Ball male Combee breedject that I bred from a Combee caught in HG, and the game won't let me send it out over Wonder Trade in Moon. :/

I'm not surprised. Even if you have a 6IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot on it, and the other parent is also 5-6IV - With the Destiny Knot, that means only 5 of the parents' combined stats can pass on the the baby. The 6th stat is ALWAYS random and can be anywhere between 0-31. That means you have at best 1 in 32 shot of getting a 6IV baby with those hypothetical parents. And, with how probability works, that doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a 6IV baby even if you breed 40 eggs. Just the more eggs you generate, the higher the chances you'll EVENTUALLY get one.

oh. Well I must be lucky because I got 6 6IV eevees in the first 50 I hatched. The parents were 6IVs. Also the dedenne I need had bad stats..

So the game itself doesn't have the national dex?

Yeah, it's really annoying.

I still want to build a living dex in Pokemon Sun though, so what I'm doing is making boxes named by the national dex numbers (box 1 = 1-30, box 2 = 31-60, etc) to keep track of my Pokemon and what I still need to catch that way.

I don't intend to keep paying for Bank every single year just to store some Pokemon, so I feel like that's pretty much my best bet. I just worry if I can really fit all of my Pokemon in Sun.

Time to face arceus, mewtwo, blaziken, kyogre and groudon teams in battle spot again. Ahhh just like old times.

TPC just banned 5,954 people from using online activities for having altered save data.... LOL. Talk about wasted effort. All these people have to do is create a new save file with a new Game Sync ID then transfer all of their Pok?mon from the old save to the new save with whatever cheating device they use.

I think I have a legit Mew in my Pokemon Black.

I'm upset I can use the Mew from Pokemon Yellow on the VC.

I purposely didn't use her so I could use her in Moon :(

I just spent all day dumping torchics in Wonder trade, also finally got a 6 iv one q-q

Why is the PC in S/M so laggy xD. ORAS and Y are so so smooooth :>>

Oh my god! Yes I just noticed this the other day.
I thought I was going nuts lol. When I switch onto Y, it was so much more smooth and the pokemon sprite motions seemed more fluent.

I hate that I can't transfer the cosplay pikachu to my moon
I will have been so adorable <3 but I can't :(

Also how do I put the national pokedex to the game and not just pokebank?

Back