• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Showdown

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
Anyone play? If you do tell me your name. I am Danielkang2. :) Hope to play a few matches and learn. Thx

Quite new to competitive matches so if anyone would like to battle(OU possibly please? I've only made that team xD User: latias11) I'd love to! :D

Oh, I battled a guy on random and I have a link to the replay.
file:///Users/amanda/Downloads/RandomBattle-2016-04-21-latias11-anthonysully.html

Last edited:
Quite new to competitive matches so if anyone would like to battle(OU possibly please? I've only made that team xD User: latias11) I'd love to! :D

Oh, I battled a guy on random and I ave a link to the replay.
file:///Users/amanda/Downloads/RandomBattle-2016-04-21-latias11-anthonysully.html

I can battle with you. I only have one team made right now. We can either battle with our current teams or do competitive matches with random Pokemon.

Oops. Accidentally didn't post the message the first time. In case the first message is hidden from view, it said,

"I wouldn't mind doing a match with my already made team. If you wanted to do anymore we could do randoms. My username is OfficerJenny'sLover".

Last edited:
I can try and help you guys with double battle strategy. Although I play ny kind of battle now. From single battle to Rotation battle and Big cup to Little cup pokemon. My username is V-drift. Although I am busy with university, I will try to get in now and then.

God, I was doing a few random battles before I leave the house, and people are sore looser/winners. I fought this guy and I KO'd about 3 of his pokemon, and he's saying in the chat "LOL sweeped" "You suck" And it was just plain annoying. Is there anyway to hide the chat while battling? Thanks.

Back