Pokémon - Roleplay [SANDBOX/OPEN TO ALL]

(One million? Oh dear, and my wallet can only hold 999999...) Gefjun Town... After he consulted his map, he decided he would head for Svanhild and then for the contest. He could knock out a gym in the process too, which he was okay with. With that, he left the city on Route 4.

(One million? Oh dear, and my wallet can only hold 999999...) Gefjun Town... After he consulted his map, he decided he would head for Svanhild and then for the contest. He could knock out a gym in the process too, which he was okay with. With that, he left the city on Route 4.

As he was leaving, the crowd was still surrounding something. In fact, it seemed that even more people began to circle around.

As he was leaving, the crowd was still surrounding something. In fact, it seemed that even more people began to circle around.
He walked over to the crowd, curious as to what was going on. He slithered his way to the front, aaaand...

He walked over to the crowd, curious as to what was going on. He slithered his way to the front, aaaand...

He could see Queen Nott in all her glory, with knights encircling her in case anyone decided to try anything.

Marc couldn't figure out why she was there, but figured it was some business matter that didn't involve kids and began to make his way toward Route 4. It probably doesn't concern me at all, anyway...

Last edited:
Marc couldn't figure out why she was there, but figured it was some business matter that didn't involve kids and began to make his way toward Route 4. It probably doesn't concern me at all, anyway...

He arrived at Route 4.

(Sorry guys, need to take a break for about 3 days. I have too much on my plate and can't worry about this at the moment, sorry guys!)

Mikey walked in the door. "Whats wrong, Aspen" he asked as he looked around the room.

Last edited:
(Heyy, I'm back from holiday ;))

~Aspen~
"He couldn't have just left, could he? Was any of his stuff left in his room?" Aspen asked.

"Nope, its almost like he just ran away..." Mikey had a blank face when he looked at Aspen, "Do you think he took your book?"

~Aspen~
Aspen opened her mputh to say no, then sgut it again before speaking. A few seconds later, she said, "He did tell me before he visited the church occasionally. He is a believer in Helix, maybe. He wouldn't do that though, would he?"

~Aspen~
"Not really, we've not known him long either. We have to go find him anyway though, he can't have gotten far! And he might have my Book!"

Back