Pokémon - Roleplay [SANDBOX/OPEN TO ALL]

(OH! I thought you meant the Pokemon Healing machine.)

The man looks over at Marc and says "There were too many of the other Pokemon, I had to get it out of there by picking it up. I couldn't aim it at my Trapinch."
(So how do they heal Pokemon then?)

"Ah, that must suck. You okay too?"

(So how do they heal Pokemon then?)

"Ah, that must suck. You okay too?"

(Manually, like they are patients in a hospital.)

The man sighs, "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. The name's Raunea," said that man, extending his arm for a handshake.

(Manually, like they are patients in a hospital.)

The man sighs, "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. The name's Raunea," said that man, extending his arm for a handshake.

"I'm Marc, nice to meet you." Marc shakes his hand.

Raunea starts to regain his sanity, and says "I'm the creator of a thing called 'Secret Bases', not sure if you know what that is, it's pretty new."

"Secret Bases? I've never heard of them, please, do explain," Marc said.

Last edited:
"Secret Bases? I've never heard of them, please, do explain," Marc said.

Raunea sighed, but said, "Secret Bases are created using the Secret Power TM. You can find a spot that you believe you would like a Secret Base and use the TM there, and there you go! Most likely it'll work, but sometimes the spot is not suitable for a Secret Base. You're able to decorate it however you want!"

Raunea sighed, but said, "Secret Bases are created using the Secret Power TM. You can find a spot that you believe you would like a Secret Base and use the TM there, and there you go! Most likely it'll work, but sometimes the spot is not suitable for a Secret Base. You're able to decorate it however you want!"

"Really?! That's cool. Do you know where I can get this TM?"

"Really?! That's cool. Do you know where I can get this TM?"

Smiling, Raunea says, "I actually have one right here," he reaches into his backpack and grabs a TM. "That'll be a-"
"Your Trapinch is ready, mister!" said Nurse Joy.
"Actually, just take it. I have to head back to my house now and research more. I live up in the Treehouse here, so if you have anymore questions, just come up," Raunea had said, taking his Trapinch and leaving the Pokemon Center.

Smiling, Raunea says, "I actually have one right here," he reaches into his backpack and grabs a TM. "That'll be a-"
"Your Trapinch is ready, mister!" said Nurse Joy.
"Actually, just take it. I have to head back to my house now and research more. I live up in the Treehouse here, so if you have anymore questions, just come up," Raunea had said, taking his Trapinch and leaving the Pokemon Center.
Wow...what a generous man...

Noticing that the Nurse was not occupied, Marc said, "Excuse me, Nurse, could you heal my Pokemon up, please?"

Wow...what a generous man...

Noticing that the Nurse was not occupied, Marc said, "Excuse me, Nurse, could you heal my Pokemon up, please?"

"Of course!" She said as a Chansey came in, took the Pokeballs and returned the way it came in. "Shouldn't take long!"

The man stands firm and says "I only serve the Tyrell's, I'm sorry I can't help you."
As he says that, Mr. Tyrell comes from his house and comes over, not really noticing Mikey. "Frederick! Have you seen my daughter?! She ran off in a hurry and I'm scared she's alone, she doesn't know the outside world..."
Frederick gets really nervous, and starts to sweat. He says "O-Oh, sir. I took her to... Svanhild City."
"WHAT?! How could you do that?! FREDERICK!" Mr. Tyrell continues to rant on at Frederick, and he takes it, looking down and sweating like crazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Alright," said the conductor. "That'll be $400."

Pandora, mentally patting herself on the back for her good lie, handed over the money. It was most of the money she brought but it would be worth it when she was free from rules and restrictions.

Pandora, mentally patting herself on the back for her good lie, handed over the money. It was most of the money she brought but it would be worth it when she was free from rules and restrictions.

The train, now with Pandora on board, arrived at the Gudrun station.

As Aspen was walking to the shower, she looked over at her bag and noticed that it was open. Everything in it seemed fine but her Book of Helix was stolen!

(Purple will be Aspen) Aspen yelped a little. "I-It's gone! W-where is it?" Aspen searched to room. "It has to be around here somewhere... Maybe I left it somewhere." Aspen heard Mikey from outside. "A problem... I'm having one too!" She panicked, that book was very important to her.

(Given it's been a day...)

Marc waited patiently for the Pokemon to be healed. When the Chansey returned, Marc took his Pokemon, thanked the nurse, and then headed for the Gym.

(Given it's been a day...)

Marc waited patiently for the Pokemon to be healed. When the Chansey returned, Marc took his Pokemon, thanked the nurse, and then headed for the Gym.

(Was waiting for your response! :p)

When Marc headed to the gym, there was a sign posted in front that said "Gym Leader Away, Will Be Back Soon"

Well then... Marc decided to go check out the Bicycle Shop, just to see how much money he would need in order to get one.

Well then... Marc decided to go check out the Bicycle Shop, just to see how much money he would need in order to get one.

When Marc approached the Bicycle Shop, he saw a sign that posted a Bicycle for 1,000,000 Pokedollars.
However, right underneath, it said that there would be a Contest and the winner would receive a new bike! Due to the forest-like nature of where Tyr City was located, the Contest will be held in Gefjun Town.

Back