• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's line-typing was changed, apparently.

My completed Pokemon X run:

Greninja (Froggie) level 66
Florges (Flower) level 66
Goodra level 65
Aegislash (Sword) level 65
Hawlucha (Bird) level 65
Venusaur level 50

Update on my ongoing Pokemon Y run (Just beat the fifth gym, did everything I could in Lumiose City, and bought some stuff from the highest-class model store after unlocking it):

Chesnaught (Otter) level 44
(Mega) Blaziken level 45
(Mega) Blastoise (Turtle) level 44
(Mega) Lucario (Aura) level 44

Planning to head to Lavarre City later.

I've been googling for any information on getting that Boutique Couture coupon and I found this:
picture520.jpg

Nobody seems to have found that coupon yet, but I think that it will be available via the Global Link under Attractions because that is the only option left out. Right now there is nothing in Attractions (PokeMileage Club).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Source:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/boutique-couture-coupon/t.88475755_16/

Ugh Mewtwo is a pain to catch e_e

But it's more like my team is a pain because they keep doing crits to it.

How long does it take pokemon to breed? I put two Frogadiers in daycare, male and female, and I'm just waiting... .-.

I forgot how long the Day Care Centre takes... I think I'll just take it through the E4 with exp. share on...

i posted asking about that in gamefaqs too,but friendship is pokemon amie not hapiness,at least that's what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back