• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be the hint that these are inexperienced players who have ubers simply because they are legendaries, or they heard they were unbeatable. They're probably not IVd or EVd either, so it's not that impressive that you're winning. Also, Aura Sphere is not the strongest special attack in the game; it has 80 base power. Yet another clue that these aren't legit ubers teams.

I guessed that was the case. And I meant Mega Mewtwo Y has the strongest S. Attack in the game, not Aura Sphere.

Casual reminder that you have less than 10 days to go to Gamestop and get your voucher for Pinsirite and Heracronite in the US.

Serebii said:
It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.
Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pok?mon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie.
Wow, I hope these events come to Europe... So Europe doesn't always get the best events :p
I hope that if they come to Europe that we don't have to get serial codes again, I hate having to make trips into town just for a code...

Last edited:
When it comes over to Europe I'm going to try to get three serial codes- I'll have to enlist my brother's aid probably or just make multiple trips :p - So that I can maybe giveaway two of them... That reminds me that I need to do my Pokeball Vivillon giveaway...

It's will probably be in Europe at the start of November, just because we get ORAS later

Omg, I just wonder traded away one of my Tepig rejects from my shiny breeding and I got a SHINY AGGRON in return... I think it is hacked but oh well.
It is level 77, in a heavy ball, has pokerus and is carrying a master ball.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but...
Serebii said:
Following yesterdays US reveal, it has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the UK this October in GAME stores. From October 15th to November 5th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at GAME Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.
Next, from November 6th to November 28th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pok?mon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie
Edit @ 14:25: It is also available in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands & Italy at the same time, but details are not known.
Looks like I will be planning a few trips into town to get some serial codes... If I plan it right I should get 3 shiny Gengars and 3 Diancies!

I just got riolu on wonder trade but I couldn't wonder trade it back because it knew Strength. So how did I get it in the first place?

I just got riolu on wonder trade but I couldn't wonder trade it back because it knew Strength. So how did I get it in the first place?

I think you can Wonder trade pokemon with HM moves if you're in a town/pokecentre, but on routes it doesn't allow it incase you need the HM to get back. (which makes no sense now Strength is permanent but pokemonlogic)

Last edited:
I think you can Wonder trade pokemon with HM moves if you're in a town/pokecentre, but on routes it doesn't allow it incase you need the HM to get back. (which makes no sense now Strength is permanent but pokemonlogic)

The second part makes sense but I was in a pokemon center so #confused

The second part makes sense but I was in a pokemon center so #confused

Lost-Locke-I-was-wrong-lol-ff1418e8cc993fe8abcfe3ce2003e5c5-1.gif

I have no idea then. Though I think that was the case with gen 5 and IR trades or something then.

I'm thinking maybe because Riolu was in my party and not in the pc

That makes sense actually. It must have just been traded straight out of someones PC. - But after my last answer and feeling so sure of myself I guess someone else should confirm this. :p

I got someone to hatch a shiny perfect HP Electric Buneary, and I asked them to name it Sally. I check it's stats, and it's... a male, ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back