Pokemon Eggs, Dragon Eggs Storage!Put them here and people will click!

Back on GPX or the forums?

And charge tags in signatures don't work btw.

Back on GPX or the forums?

And charge tags in signatures don't work btw.

Yeah, I was actually trying to do something unique with it, but it failed, so I guess I'll just give it up(talking about the charge tags)

Back on TBT forums strictly, not on the GPX or anything like that.

I knew that already. DONT MAKE ME USE MY EYES TO READ WHEN I ALREADY KNOW!!!

Everyone, add me to your PalPads (If you haven't already) JUST DO IT ~ You'll probably find out why in a few weeks :p

Yes, I like keeping people in suspense :)

So, you'll all have to wait.

Oh - And if you add me, I am going to remove you from my PalPad (but all my stuff is set to everyone, so don't worry!) It's just for; well I can't give it away now. Just don't take offense when I remove you.

And please Don't think I'm being stupid, Keeping Nigel and Fillfall in my PalPad - even though they have added me. It's for my own reference.
Anyway, I'm beginning to give too much away :p

Last edited:
Click por favor.

EDIT: How do I use the Soul Dew?

Go to the Lab, then scroll down to underneath the eggs and there should be a picture of a Soul Dew and there should be writing under it (you don't have to read the writing, but if it's your first time summoning it's a good idea to read it) then click the Soul Dew and stalk the Lab.

@Fillfall, I can't tell you, It's a secret.

Latias; Egg description: A white egg with a bizarre pink marking on it. It radiates a mysterious power. It's supposed to be part of a pair.
Latios; Egg description: A grey egg with a bizarre blue marking on it. It radiates a mysterious power. It's supposed to be part of a pair.

It depends if you want a Latios/Latias, really. I'd just look at the bottom of every Lab egg and see it it says "Pair" then I'd check if it has bizarre, then I'd know it was the egg, but first summons are always scariest. It's up to you. I'd sell it, but that's only because I have both Latios and Latias.

Wymsy said they are for looking pretty in your inventory.

But before that, the staff said that it's for something special.

Everyone, add me to your PalPads (If you haven't already) JUST DO IT ~ You'll probably find out why in a few weeks :p

Yes, I like keeping people in suspense :)

So, you'll all have to wait.

Oh - And if you add me, I am going to remove you from my PalPad (but all my stuff is set to everyone, so don't worry!) It's just for; well I can't give it away now. Just don't take offense when I remove you.

And please Don't think I'm being stupid, Keeping Nigel and Fillfall in my PalPad - even though they have added me. It's for my own reference.
Anyway, I'm beginning to give too much away :p

Ohh, Operation GPX is underway :)

What is this? I don't even....

Well, can't tell you... yet

When will I tell you? The answer to that my friends is somewhere in between 1 and 2 weeks time :) [size=-2]Most likely betweek January 28-30 Australian[/size]

Also PM's (on TBT) of what your favorite color is will help me :)

Last edited:
Ohh, Operation GPX is underway :)

What is this? I don't even....

Well, can't tell you... yet

When will I tell you? The answer to that my friends is somewhere in between 1 and 2 weeks time :) [size=-2]Most likely betweek January 28-30 Australian[/size]

Also PM's (on TBT) of what your favorite color is will help me :)

Does this have anything to do with the super secret PM you sent me today?

Does this have anything to do with the super secret PM you sent me today?

Halfly. Maybe something more like Quartely? I'm not to sure myself. But that super secret PM is a segment of this Operation.

Except it's not really 'super secret' I did mention it on the old site (so it is somewhere in this thread if you wanna look through nearly 2,000 pages) but still - don't mention anything about that PM :)

Operation GPX makes me extremely busy and I have to make phone calls and continually go out. So i wont be incredibly active for the rest of the month.

Last edited:
Back