Pokemon Eggs, Dragon Eggs Storage!Put them here and people will click!

Alright then, so you can stop posting about your new shop and discussing how people should add you to their Pal Pad then.

Yay Rockman is here :)

I will click them :)

Even gave you a bonus and clicked your Monozu

Last edited:
Congrats. I'm gonna evolve mine later, I'm just using the VS Seeker for them atm. Oh and had to hide all my PC boxes from the public because I ran out of space for Relicanth so they're in all my other boxes like my legend ones

Congrats, when I get another summoning item (one I've already summoned and not this Lugia casue I need to corrupt it) I will post when I summon it so I can get consolation prize :)

I remember when I missed that non-summoned Kyogre and when there was a Palkia and a Dialga in the Lab at the same time... Good times.

I remember when summonable legends were a big deal.

Now that I have every single one of them, I even have more than one of each, so I'm a super hoarder.

The only "special" Pokemon I seem to have little of are shinies and unsummonable legends.
That's mainly because I usually never had enough clicks for events or ability to join explorations and I don't get random eggs from the lab, all because I don't mass click.

Can't they respect the non-mass clickers?

Because of that reason - Users who just randomly go on and never hatch the eggs.

Besides, I actually enjoy doing the eplorations. You get to get your interactions up, as well as other stats. There isn't really anything bad about them.

The only thing I really don't like about the site is them Site-Wide Shiny Hunts. They're kinda dumb. It makes the Shiny more common around the site. And I see no point to it. They should try to make it with something that's already common, rather than using Swinub and Relicanth...

What the hell...

"Professor Cypress needs to visit the little girls' room and can't leave the lab unattended while she's gone... be back shortly!"

Last edited:
Because of that reason - Users who just randomly go on and never hatch the eggs.

Besides, I actually enjoy doing the eplorations. You get to get your interactions up, as well as other stats. There isn't really anything bad about them.

The only thing I really don't like about the site is them Site-Wide Shiny Hunts. They're kinda dumb. It makes the Shiny more common around the site. And I see no point to it. They should try to make it with something that's already common, rather than using Swinub and Relicanth...

What the hell...

"Professor Cypress needs to visit the little girls' room and can't leave the lab unattended while she's gone... be back shortly!"
Was just about to post that.

Beat ya to it :)

Lol I took a screenshot for the fun of it :p
Oh I just noticed (will like 1 hour ago) you have a Shiny Graveller lol

Back