• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Pokemon Crater

Fanghorn said:
Meh, Its just another TBT fad, I'll pass.
Pfft, I see how it is.

:p

If anyone here, ever, has either a Chimecho or Gengar up for trade...INFORM ME IMMEDIATLEY!!!!

EDIT: NO...I accidentally KO'd the magnemite...

:(

*sigh* things not goin' too smoothly in my pokemon world. Keep killin' the pokemon, instead of capturing...

At this rate, Gengar'll never be mine.

-_-

Hey, how do I get a Haunter to evolve into a Gengar in this game? (Not that I have a Haunter...)

Gengar said:
*sigh* things not goin' too smoothly in my pokemon world. Keep killin' the pokemon, instead of capturing...

-_-

Hey, how do I get a Haunter to evolve into a Gengar in this game? (Not that I have a Haunter...)
You train it to what level it says. Then go view your Pokemon and click evolve. It will tell you what level you need to be to evolve there.

:D

*****ums said:
Gengar said:

-_-

You train it to what level it says. Then go view your Pokemon and click evolve. It will tell you what level you need to be to evolve there.

Well normally to evolve a Haunter you gotta' trade it to someone. But if you say so!

(Wish me luck..trying to catch Unkown J)

Gengar said:
*****ums said:
Gengar said:

-_-

Well normally to evolve a Haunter you gotta' trade it to someone. But if you say so!

(Wish me luck..trying to catch Unkown J)
I doubt its like that at Crater.

Azurill appeared! Fun!

This'll be my sixth pokemon. One more and I'll be able to trade for that Gengar!!! :evillaugh:

ummm...how do u change ur team? i cant change my 6 pokemon that can actually battle >.<

*****ums said:
Gengar said:
Azurill appeared! Fun!

This'll be my sixth pokemon. One more and I'll be able to trade for that Gengar!!! :evillaugh:
Awesome! Just try not to kill it

;) I didnt!

I caught the thing with 1hp left!

One more capture, and Gengar's mine, one way or another!

DarthGohan1 said:
ummm...how do u change ur team? i cant change my 6 pokemon that can actually battle >.<
I think you go to.. wait, I'm battling, hold on

* Edit Space Here*.. Fine I won't use my edit space, Ultra told you already

:eek:

Back