Pokemon Crater

Fanghorn said:
Meh, Its just another TBT fad, I'll pass.
Pfft, I see how it is.

:p

If anyone here, ever, has either a Chimecho or Gengar up for trade...INFORM ME IMMEDIATLEY!!!!

EDIT: NO...I accidentally KO'd the magnemite...

:(

*sigh* things not goin' too smoothly in my pokemon world. Keep killin' the pokemon, instead of capturing...

At this rate, Gengar'll never be mine.

-_-

Hey, how do I get a Haunter to evolve into a Gengar in this game? (Not that I have a Haunter...)

Gengar said:
*sigh* things not goin' too smoothly in my pokemon world. Keep killin' the pokemon, instead of capturing...

-_-

Hey, how do I get a Haunter to evolve into a Gengar in this game? (Not that I have a Haunter...)
You train it to what level it says. Then go view your Pokemon and click evolve. It will tell you what level you need to be to evolve there.

:D

*****ums said:
Gengar said:

-_-

You train it to what level it says. Then go view your Pokemon and click evolve. It will tell you what level you need to be to evolve there.

Well normally to evolve a Haunter you gotta' trade it to someone. But if you say so!

(Wish me luck..trying to catch Unkown J)

Gengar said:
*****ums said:
Gengar said:

-_-

Well normally to evolve a Haunter you gotta' trade it to someone. But if you say so!

(Wish me luck..trying to catch Unkown J)
I doubt its like that at Crater.

Azurill appeared! Fun!

This'll be my sixth pokemon. One more and I'll be able to trade for that Gengar!!! :evillaugh:

ummm...how do u change ur team? i cant change my 6 pokemon that can actually battle >.<

*****ums said:
Gengar said:
Azurill appeared! Fun!

This'll be my sixth pokemon. One more and I'll be able to trade for that Gengar!!! :evillaugh:
Awesome! Just try not to kill it

;) I didnt!

I caught the thing with 1hp left!

One more capture, and Gengar's mine, one way or another!

DarthGohan1 said:
ummm...how do u change ur team? i cant change my 6 pokemon that can actually battle >.<
Go to All My Pokemon and click Switch on the ones you want in... I think.

DarthGohan1 said:
I think you go to.. wait, I'm battling, hold on

* Edit Space Here*.. Fine I won't use my edit space, Ultra told you already

:eek:

Back