Pokemon B/W Battle

By the way, what levels are your Pokemon?

Mine are Lv 79, and two of them Lv 100 (trading weakmons is fun).

haven't reached to level 50 neither I had to restart my game like two weeks ago si I'm on level 30

Don't know what RNG means
don't mind nook saying things like that, hes trying to be smrt

RNG = random number generator, which is essentially used in every RPG/game that has things like critical hits, and random chances of things happening. for pokemon, the random number generator controls things like when a pokemon will attack you in grass, your chance of a shiny pokemon, chance of critical hits, chance of missing, chance of paralysis.. etc.

there have been RNG programs that people have made to take advantage of Gen 4's RNG (in order to breed/catch shiny pokemon easier), but i don't think Gen 5/black and white have been cracked, yet.

don't mind nook saying things like that, hes trying to be smrt

RNG = random number generator, which is essentially used in every RPG/game that has things like critical hits, and random chances of things happening. for pokemon, the random number generator controls things like when a pokemon will attack you in grass, your chance of a shiny pokemon, chance of critical hits, chance of missing, chance of paralysis.. etc.

there have been RNG programs that people have made to take advantage of Gen 4's RNG (in order to breed/catch shiny pokemon easier), but i don't think Gen 5/black and white have been cracked, yet.

No, I actually understand it.

No, I actually understand it.
your comprehension of what you said wasn't brought up
that you said it so blatantly without any explanation is what i meant.. which you tend to do.

if you know something, teach others who don't know, if they don't. feeding them with a silver spoon isn't going to help them in the long run, but if you can educate them so that they know for themselves, job well done.

or something.

just don't have that cloud of superiority hovering about.

Back