Selling Pokéheroes Pokémon & Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

May I please buy all of the Nuggets you have left to sell? What will the total be on that? My Pokeheroes username is the same as my username here! ^-^

~Let me know! ^-^

Hi there!

May I please buy all of the Nuggets you have left to sell? What will the total be on that? My Pokeheroes username is the same as my username here! ^-^

~Let me know! ^-^

Hi there, all my current nuggets (176) cost 880 btb - I'll send them right now, thanks much.

Oh sorry, I've sent them already - in case you don't want to trade, just send them back, otherwise it's fine ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much would be a good price for your mega-able audino? ^ ^

Hi there.

I've looked at the price check and it says around 500 btb, but I'm definately open for any offers ^^

Last edited:
Hi there, all my current nuggets (176) cost 880 btb - I'll send them right now, thanks much.

Oh sorry, I've sent them already - in case you don't want to trade, just send them back, otherwise it's fine ^^

No worries! I'm sending the TBT now! Thanks! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent and gold nuggets received! Thank you very much! ^-^

No worries! I'm sending the TBT now! Thanks! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent and gold nuggets received! Thank you very much! ^-^

Thank you too! ^^

If you'd need more ... I could "eventually" help out '^^

Thanks for the purchase tho, have a good day! :D

Last edited:
Hi there.

I've looked at the price check and it says around 500 btb, but I'm definately open for any offers ^^
i was expecting it to be a lot more, thats perfect. ill send the TBT, my username on Pokeheroes is Sucre. i put up a petilil with your tbt username on it, thanks!

Thank you too! ^^

If you'd need more ... I could "eventually" help out '^^

Thanks for the purchase tho, have a good day! :D

Haha! I'm sure I will, but I will have to save up my TBT! That cleaned out my bank account here! ;P

i was expecting it to be a lot more, thats perfect. ill send the TBT, my username on Pokeheroes is Sucre. i put up a petilil with your tbt username on it, thanks!

alright, it's up for you!

Thanks much for the trade! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha! I'm sure I will, but I will have to save up my TBT! That cleaned out my bank account here! ;P

I see ^^

Thanks very much tho, I hope the current nuggets are enough for some time ^^

Last edited:

I'm sorry, I just accepted right now - I completely forgot, I still had to accept the trade '^^

if you're still selling, how much would the whole 180k PD be in tbt? c:

Hi there, I have around 178k currently.

It would be around 550 btb, a bit more, but 550 would be ok ^^

Let me know.

heyyy
can I buy:

water gems x20
poison gems x2
flying gems x66
dragon gems x8
pink box
purple box
red box x2
green box

are you selling any PD btw?

heyyy
can I buy:

water gems x20
poison gems x2
flying gems x66
dragon gems x8
pink box
purple box
red box x2
green box

are you selling any PD btw?

Hi there, I'm sorry for my absence ^^

Yes I could send you those now, where will I send them to? - do you still happen to need them all?

Hi there, I'm sorry for my absence ^^

Yes I could send you those now, where will I send them to? - do you still happen to need them all?

my user is swirl

actually I don't need any of the boxes, and i only need 5 water gems now instead of 20 ^^

Last edited:
my user is swirl

actually I don't need any of the boxes, and i only need 5 water gems now instead of 20 ^^

Thanks much, so I was able to send these:
5 water
2 poison
47 flying
8 dragon

that would be 1366, if I didn't count wrong. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back