Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
If you like pokemon and haven't checked out this website, you need to.
I have been on it for 2 days and I am pretty obsessed with it.
It's pretty simple but still has a lot of complexities.

- Breed and hatch pokemon eggs
- Train your pokemon and battle other members
- Grow berries
- Use the Global Trade Center
- Shiny hunt
- Play mini games
- Take advantage of many different currencies and trade amongst other members
- Monthly Bug Catching and Beauty contests
- Obtain Plushies (kinda like TBT collectibles)
- Obtain Event Pokemon
- And probably much more

Here is my user profile: http://pokeheroes.com/userprofile?name=Infinitum<<<<

Please feel free to add me! I would love to have some TBTers to talk to about PH and discuss our daily feats! c:

Today I purchased my Polestar!!! (event Jirachi):
0385s.png

Last edited:
Is it worth checking out? I've been hearing a lot about it lately, but I'm skeptical.

The site design looks as if it's 2005.

Personally, don't like Pokemon browser games, they're usually all the same and poor. There is one online Pokemon game I like though, Pokemon Revolution Online. I tried lots of them and this one is honestly good.

The site design looks as if it's 2005.

Personally, don't like Pokemon browser games, they're usually all the same and poor. There is one online Pokemon game I like though, Pokemon Revolution Online. I tried lots of them and this one is honestly good.

I think you should check it out before you bash it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it worth checking out? I've been hearing a lot about it lately, but I'm skeptical.

Yeah its worth checking out

I think you should check it out before you bash it lol

I looked at your profile and that's enough. Trust me, I've played tons of Pokemon browser games, ever since 2006 or so. And it looks the same as they do, it's nothing new, the layout is outdated and the gameplay seems like the ol' click the eggs to hatch and whatnot. I am simply talking from a technical standpoint and how I see it, not bashing it.

The one good browser game was Pokemon Crater, but that shut down like 6 years ago.

I looked at your profile and that's enough. Trust me, I've played tons of Pokemon browser games, ever since 2006 or so. And it looks the same as they do, it's nothing new, the layout is outdated and the gameplay seems like the ol' click the eggs to hatch and whatnot. I am simply talking from a technical standpoint and how I see it, not bashing it.

The one good browser game was Pokemon Crater, but that shut down like 6 years ago.

Look, I came here to show people something that I thought was cool and you want to come in here and just argue about it. The game you recommended is not the style of game I am looking for. If you want to discuss that game then make your own thread. Don't come into mine and try to make me look bad. What you did was judge the site that you know nothing about.

Look, I came here to show people something that I thought was cool and you want to come in here and just argue about it. The game you recommended is not the style of game I am looking for. If you want to discuss that game then make your own thread. Don't come into mine and try to make me look bad. What you did was judge the site that you know nothing about.

You made a thread called PokeHeroes General Discussion, so I assumed you wanted to discuss the game. Negative opinions are a natural part of a discussion as well. If you only wanted to hear good stuff then it'd be a praise thread.

I am not making you look bad. It's fine if you enjoy the game - by all means, I am glad you're having fun, that's good! I simply expressed my opinion, seeing as this is a discussion. I did not come to argue about it. If you post something on the Internet, it's good to expect that not everyone will love the same things as you.

Besides, you didn't make the game, so I am not making you look bad or anything. I am just critiquing the site as I see it. I am sorry you took this as arguing, it was not intended.

I signed up up yesterday (my name is coney there as well) and I do agree with vexnir, the site design is kinda poor lmao, but i am enjoying my time here. my first egg that hatched was an igglybuff that i named Jose. I got another egg and it also turned out to be an igglybuff lmao. finally my starter hatched and it hatched into a squirtle that i named morgan. right now i'm level 4, but I don't know what i am supposed to be doing now? most of the options in the home and town menu are filled with question marks. I've just been training other pokemon and warming eggs (I warmed yours). I tried some the mini games but i lost most of the time haha. I also completed a rumble mission and got some money.

Last edited:
I tried it and honestly the whole design doesn't look very good :/
However, I can get past that (if I got pat the tbt layout I can get past this) and so far it's pretty fun!

Thanks Infinity for bringing this into Bell Tree Forums! ^^

I really appreciate it!

Everyone join and check it out, it is awesome! ^^

Also add me up, who likes! - I have the same name there as here!

Have fun all :D

feel free to add me on there as well guys, my username is honeywishes and I'll click your party everyday <3

i started playing this after someone recommended it to me three days ago. went and got the premium membership for 3$ and everything to give an honest review. it's pretty fun, but i've played a couple of browser game before (like Pokefarm, which is nearly identical in some aspects) and I gotta say that it feels lacking in some parts. don't get me wrong, it's a really good browser game and i enjoy it, but hopefully they'll make more features in the future that don't cost so much money (like the events, in pokefarm you could get events so easily..) and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Last edited:
Didn't see this thread until now. x) Hey guys! My username is skarmoury (still, yeah), feel free to add me ^^
I love Pokeheroes so far, and I can say I'm immensely jealous of the people who have tons of money, shinies, or events. But I'll get there too! Just need a lot of clicks heh.
The only thing I kinda hate is the trainer level system, it takes up a lot of time leveling up and you'd be missing out a lot if you're not overly active (bc you won't be able to unlock most of the website). I really like the site but I don't have so much time because of classes so leveling up to unlock areas will be slow. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah, the Website design is pretty bad. I have a hard time navigating through the forums, kinda hurts my eyes the way it's mostly a shade of blue. :/

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with the navigation, but I'll get used to it. It took me 30 minutes to find the place where you click on random eggs and hit n for a new one. I ended up bookmarking it for ease.
I've added a few people above. You can add me; LethalLulu.
I'll most likely be breeding and selling rare things I manage to get for TBT haha.

hello! I just joined! :> I'm sort of confused on what you actually do... ?

Last edited:
My name on PokeHero's is Gizald add me! i Click all the pokes!

Eh I've been a member for 2 weeks or so now and its kinda boring imo

Back