• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocky

mott's best friend
Bells
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (99) +
♔⋮*║ pocky's cycling | { ★ BOXES: PIETRO } { IN: N/A }

THIS THREAD IS REALLY OLD. AND FOR SOME REASON IT'S NOT LETTING ME UPDATE THE TITLE, WHICH IS A MUST FOR CYCLING THREADS. SO I'VE MOVED TO A NEW THREAD

Last edited:
oops! thank you for catching the mistake! will edit right away haha

GAYLE IS IN BOXES! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will remake my signature while I wait :) Hopefully someone will adopt her, she is super cute ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

since she is lowe tier I advertised her on tumblr, and got a few messages :) if the person ends up picking her up I'll continue cycling for more popular villagers

Last edited:
gayle was adopted by a tumblr user :) hopefully nobody will mind, she was bottom of the barrel but I didnt want to void her

opening gates now, feel free to take any of the bells, tools, bushes, items, and hybrids by station

Thanks so much, finally got that cutie! <3 Now my town is completed, villager-wise at least! :)

I'm glad that I could help! :3
hehehe, giving away villagers is a lot easier than I expected, I thought that I was going to be sad

- - - Post Merge - - -

MELBA HAS MOVED IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back