Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Sorry for missing out on the vote. To be honest, I was uneasy about putting in my vote for either since I felt both Ashtot and Alice didn't show any convincing signs that they were potential scum. I'm really impressed how it played out though so good call Ashtot.

As for Blu Rose he's stated a few times that he doesn't have a vote, and he would vote off Ashtot if he could. I'm not accusing him of anything- yet, but there may be a slight chance that it's a cover up for being an anonymous voter?

Its Laurina, most of us didn't know who to vote for anyway, let's hope Ashtota gut feeling lasts throughout the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It ok Laurina**

And yeah it does I suppose Princess, but Blu did say they wanted to vote ashtot in their post. The difference between that statement and other players was that most of us felt it was going to be a mess for town either way.

Oh snap. Maybe I am underestimating him/her. I initially thought they wouldn't try to use it as a cover, but it is possible. I'll try to not under/over estimate players. That can be pretty risky in this game.

This was the quote that got me, and honestly was convinced with this. I have been doing some digging on the other people on Jeremys list.

Here is me trying to get Alice to at least try. Now, I had the idea, both Ashtot and Alice should state why they shouldn't be killed. This was ignored by all. Now, Alice was still reluctant. After I posted this, Olive then agree'd with me, which placed her a spot on Jeremys list I believe, unless I missed something.

Now, You said Ashtot, that I was going with the crowed and agreeing, I refuse to agree with your statement. There are various other people actually agreeing and not doing anything, yet you chose to suspect me, over a mistake, okay, you're entitled to your suspicons like I about Cory and Purpl. Cory has done nothing but agree with everyone else, his suspicons have been those that me and SuperPenguin have brought to the table. So, I'd love to read what Cory has to say. People state who they're suspicious of so far, We've had mine, Ashtots, Jeremys, SuperPenguins and I can't remember who else.

Oath2Order is usually a very vocal player, now he's not said much this game so far either, yet it is early days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is all I am now posting on the matter, you can believe what you like from now on, I am here to help town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus Christ I forgot these! AHEM, one last thing. These two were pushing for town to believe Alice was a Blue role. This does not help their case what so ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, that's all I have to say >.<
I am going to have something when day comes around.

Tina
Andelsky

Princess
Ashtot
BlueLeaf
Laurina
Alice

These are people who have not posted yet. The bolded are ones that I know are online (they are in the irc). I think we need to hear from these people before we lynch, and if we decide not to do that, we should lynch one of them for being inactive if they haven't posted yet.

This is purpl, early into the new thread, calling out possible scum. Now I have had suspicion of purpl as well, but nothing I felt really was enough to solidify scumminess.

so looking at that, if purpl flips mafia, that list doesnt involve mafia :p

seriously you are drawing attention to yourself now, stating the obvious isnt helping town.
Now, I am still new to this whole rigamaroll, but is there validity in what she says? I mean, if that is the case, is maybe what purpl says in the post above something to consider in maybe calling him village??
I'm here, I'm here.

I'm with Cory on this one (shocker) ; if you're Town, why post a list that will hurt us in the long run? And really, Mafia could easily just have copied and pastied the list onto Scum Chat. Either way, you have hurt Town.
Here we have bluleaf in a way possibly defending those on the list, a list on which ALICE was highlighted as suspicious. I dunno really but maybe he is in cahoots. I mean this still may nt be enough to go on, but I am still trying to gather things to try and get things sorted in my mind.
Why so keen on getting Purpl, Blueleaf? I'm guessing it is because everyone else is doing it. Dodgy.

We even have Gandalf here, though not exactly defending purpl, calling out blueleaf on being dodgy for so quickly dismissing anything that could in the SLIGHTEST help town.

**I mean I could be way off base as I am still new, but yeah. I have been trying to sit back and watch before making serious posts and I guess this is part of what I have gathered so far.***

Any input is valued, i guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is purpl, early into the new thread, calling out possible scum. Now I have had suspicion of purpl as well, but nothing I felt really was enough to solidify scumminess.

Now, I am still new to this whole rigamaroll, but is there validity in what she says? I mean, if that is the case, is maybe what purpl says in the post above something to consider in maybe calling him village??

Here we have bluleaf in a way possibly defending those on the list, a list on which ALICE was highlighted as suspicious. I dunno really but maybe he is in cahoots. I mean this still may nt be enough to go on, but I am still trying to gather things to try and get things sorted in my mind.

We even have Gandalf here, though not exactly defending purpl, calling out blueleaf on being dodgy for so quickly dismissing anything that could in the SLIGHTEST help town.

**I mean I could be way off base as I am still new, but yeah. I have been trying to sit back and watch before making serious posts and I guess this is part of what I have gathered so far.***

Any input is valued, i guess.

I don't know it just seems that everyone is gunning for purpl, and my having not played with him before makes me unbiased when i say that he has yet to do anything that points to scum.

Okay. Ya'll need to quit this witch hunt against Lauren. When Lauren is scum, she is quiet and makes a rare post which, as Ashtot has said, is sloppily put together. This game, she has been posting her thoughts, her ideas, she's been contributing. Yeah, she was uneasy about voting for Alice. We ALL were. There was absolutely no evidence built around Alice, not even any evidence seen by ashtot. It was just a hunch of his.
I highly doubt any of us truly believed Alice would end up flipping scum. I surely didn't think so when I put my vote in. I just knew Ashtot was more town than her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Lauren, you mentioned something about how you had to vote no lynch? Can you explain that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I have no excuse to why i didnt vote, i was supposed to no lynch, but I didnt know if i could as it was between these two.

Referring to this, btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want more evidence for that person.

You did the exact same thing when you were scum...-.-

HAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh I just read the last ten pages right now and I'm pretty amazed. Good job, Ashtot!
Now, time to point out what we obviously need to do.

Purpl defending Alice.

And here is Blu Rose defending Alice. Our two candidates for lynch both defending her. While I doubt both are scum, I'm more suspicious of Purpl now than Alice at this point. Purpl just said "let's go for Ashtot, his posting is different" (which it wasn't) and for some reason assumed that Alice was a valuable blue without Ashtot's role even being fully comprehended. That was quick to throw him under the bus, wasn't it?
I never said his posting was different. I said Alice's posting was different. I also was not defending her, I was posting my thoughts.

Yeah, dude I'm town. She was very convincing. I, like everyone else was very shocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No clever ruse as I didn't even vote, I didn't know who to vote for, and before alice flipped, everyone slated Ashtot, including me. But feel free to inspect me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

O6feGo8.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on a serious note, I'm really not mafia, yet again, nothing important, just a pawn, nothing good will come of me other than DEATH! So you can lynch me, if I'm really the suspicious or even kill me.
rly stealing my gif wow r00d
Anyway, on this post. If everyone(including yourself) slated ashtot, why are we focusing on me posting my thoughts instead of everyone criticizing him???

I noticed Purpl agreeing with Olive as well. Wasn't going to bring that up unless Purpl flipped scum but a lot of us seem to be suspecting them as of now.
Where was this, might I ask?

purpl for me is my main suspect
Why? Based off of evidence from one post?

Those points on Blu Rose and Purpl have been raised multiple times now? It seems like you are overcompensating and throwing out every piece of evidence raised to bury your name. Just a thought.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, here's my opinions! After reading the past couple pages, there's two people that I find odd: Blu Rose & Purpl.

Both of them wanted to vote Ashtot and thought Alice was hiding a "blue" role. Granted, when voting I was worried she could've flipped blue, but they were the ones that mainly pointed out like they were so confident she was blue. Really what makes this so odd to me is that both of them did this... Team effort???

Also, I'm posting this without reading the past couple pages so please don't yell at me if I'm posting stuff already brought up. :x
Notice I said she may turn up blue. I was not confident, and I didn't even vote for that reason.

Okay. Ya'll need to quit this witch hunt against Lauren. When Lauren is scum, she is quiet and makes a rare post which, as Ashtot has said, is sloppily put together. This game, she has been posting her thoughts, her ideas, she's been contributing. Yeah, she was uneasy about voting for Alice. We ALL were. There was absolutely no evidence built around Alice, not even any evidence seen by ashtot. It was just a hunch of his.
I highly doubt any of us truly believed Alice would end up flipping scum. I surely didn't think so when I put my vote in. I just knew Ashtot was more town than her.
Anyway, since there was no evidence, as SP has stated, what was I to go off of? Was I supposed to magically know Alice was scum and lynch her? Was I supposed to magically know that Ashtot was Town? I only posted my suspicions, and thought Alice MAY have been a blue role.

Yes I can, as it was a vote between them two and only those i wondering whether I could vote no lynch but I bloody forgot, I had a little bit going on last night so I forgot. Yeah so that was pretty much it. Seeing as it was just those two whether no lynch would be acceptable or it was those two or could you no lynch. For future reference now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said his posting was different. I said Alice's posting was different. I also was not defending her, I was posting my thoughts.

rly stealing my gif wow r00d
Anyway, on this post. If everyone(including yourself) slated ashtot, why are we focusing on me posting my thoughts instead of everyone criticizing him???

Where was this, might I ask?

Why? Based off of evidence from one post?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Notice I said she may turn up blue. I was not confident, and I didn't even vote for that reason.

Anyway, since there was no evidence, as SP has stated, what was I to go off of? Was I supposed to magically know Alice was scum and lynch her? Was I supposed to magically know that Ashtot was Town? I only posted my suspicions, and thought Alice MAY have been a blue role.

For me, your actions when jer messed with the thread, you list and everything seems fishy. I've already explained why I previous posts, I don't so much have time right now to re explain as I'm at work.

Yes I can, as it was a vote between them two and only those i wondering whether I could vote no lynch but I bloody forgot, I had a little bit going on last night so I forgot. Yeah so that was pretty much it. Seeing as it was just those two whether no lynch would be acceptable or it was those two or could you no lynch. For future reference now.

So were you required by either your role or an action that was cast onto you to no lynch? Or are you just saying that you planned on no lynching but wasn't sure if it was allowed?

I planned on no lynch but I didn't know whether I was allowed as it was a set 2 names to lynch. Like ive said my role does nothing. Does that make sense about the no lynch crap? I didn't know who to vote for so... I thought no lynch? But as I've said, I wasn't too sure whether I was allowed

I planned on no lynch but I didn't know whether I was allowed as it was a set 2 names to lynch. Like ive said my role does nothing. Does that make sense about the no lynch crap? I didn't know who to vote for so... I thought no lynch? But as I've said, I wasn't too sure whether I was allowed

Okay, it makes sense now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me, your actions when jer messed with the thread, you list and everything seems fishy. I've already explained why I previous posts, I don't so much have time right now to re explain as I'm at work.
omg it was a joke
tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

Yet again Purpl, just based off of you deciding to add a gif response, it's hard to tell when you're joking or not.

We can't tell when you're serious or not. When you behave like a child when you're being questioned then its time to re think your game plan. Seriously, you can't defended your self sufficiently.

It's been said that I haven't been posting much, which is true. So, let's look at my suspicions.

The night one kills were Justin and Yui Z. Both of these members are IRC users, however, Justin is a lot more experienced than Yui Z in mafia. Now, looking at these two people, I honestly do think that Justin was killed because "teehee it's funny to keep killing him the first night". I also notice Gandalf wasn't killed. Going along this theory of people who think that killing Justin is fun, and IRC users, I kind of want to look at either alise or Olive. alise was friends with Justin and I'm sure she would think the Justin kill is funny. Olive is friends with Justin, and just based off my behavior as a blue in past games (Biomafia, I protected Jer (a friend) night one, MM2, I inspected Superpenguin and iLoveYou (two friends)). Using actions on people who you are friends with is a common tactic, and it wouldn't surprise me if the newer and inexperienced people (Olive and alise, respectively) would do this.

A part of me always is suspicions of Princess/Pally, but I'm kind of ignoring that part this game. She's is known to be a massive PMing player, and since she can't do that this game, she has to adapt. I'm not noticing any changes really, and to be honest, I think it'd be hard to notice any changes of her as town or scum since she has to adapt to a new playstyle completely.

I'm a little confused about the Blu Rose not voting and then the anonymous vote on Ashtot, who Blu suspected anyways. Something seems off here.

Yeah, sorry Kisstoefur. I was pushing my original suspicions more than them because it was 7am and I had to get going. That aside, I strongly believe at this point that Lauren is town. Her mafia games are quite easy to pick out as she sits back and does nothing except post enough to get by until someone is edgy enough to suggest her for lynch or shoot her. When she is strongly putting out her opinion and making cases, that's when you know she is town.
As a side note to the blues, don't accidentally hint that you are a blue during the nights. A few of you have strongly suggested it and it gives mafia the incentive to kill you before you have a chance to share your information. Don't be afraid to lie to get your information out, such as pretending you got a PM saying so and so sent you a certain message through the host as their role. We don't know the roles this game so we can't disprove it.

Yeah, sorry Kisstoefur. I was pushing my original suspicions more than them because it was 7am and I had to get going. That aside, I strongly believe at this point that Lauren is town. Her mafia games are quite easy to pick out as she sits back and does nothing except post enough to get by until someone is edgy enough to suggest her for lynch or shoot her. When she is strongly putting out her opinion and making cases, that's when you know she is town.
As a side note to the blues, don't accidentally hint that you are a blue during the nights. A few of you have strongly suggested it and it gives mafia the incentive to kill you before you have a chance to share your information. Don't be afraid to lie to get your information out, such as pretending you got a PM saying so and so sent you a certain message through the host as their role. We don't know the roles this game so we can't disprove it.

If I recall correctly, there actually IS a role that can send anonymous messages.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A role that exists, I mean. I don't know if it's in the game. If Mafiascum would load, I'd share the link to it.

Thank you sir! Anyway, enough on that. I've seen a few hints, but i wasn't too sure myself. I'm going to wait and see if I'm honest, i wont make assumptions, but I agree do not hint too much during night.

Because Safari is being really stupid for me, it just reset a big post I was making...

Let's redo and oversimplify it!

Ashtot...
You say I'm likely to be a lynch candidate, but, a few pages back, you state you don't know where suspicions for me stemmed off of.

Also, SP, Alice never entirely signed me off.

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations.
You never mentioned anything about Purpl being somewhat signed off, and this still doesn't put BlueLeaf in the clear at all.
If she didn't knkw

As for defending Alice and the anonymous vote...
I wasn't defending Alice, I was just pointing out that I thought that she was hinting at a blue role, and that, if I could have, I would've voted for Ashtot.
Lastly, Oath, I NEVER SUSPECTED Ashtot.
I just said that, in the case that Alice was a blue role, which I then believed, that

Now, as for Laurina's thoughts that it could be a cover-up for my anonymous voting, why would I anonymously vote for Ashtot if I had stated my opinion?

If there are any more points against me, please say so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

How the heck did this get in here?

"If she didn't knkw..."

Just ignore it...

Back