• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

North America Please Read - Info on Scammers Available via PM

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
With my husband now playing NL and with New Horizon coming in a few months my husband and I decided to just buy the cards we needed to complete S1 - S4. I already have a full fanmade set of WA Cards and fanmade versions of all the special cards (Sanrio, LoZ, etc.) so I'm not interested in trading for originals of them. As far as we're concerned our Amiibo card collection is complete.

Now that we're done trading we do have a bunch of extra cards we don't need. We've decided we'd like to give them to other people who are still collecting. What I'm going to do is go through threads here in the Post Office and see what cards people are looking for that we may have. If we have cards that you need I'll PM you to let you know I'd like to give you the cards & ask for your mailing info. Please DO NOT PM me asking about cards.

We want to try to give cards to as many people as we possibly can so hopefully we'll get to everyone whose thread still seems active.

We have now given away all of our spare cards.
I hope you all have wonderful trades here on TBT. Happy trading!

Thank you to everyone who has traded with me
& helped complete our collection!

Please feel free to PM me if you would like information about the people who scammed me. Hopefully I can help keep them from scamming others.

Last edited:
I have;
309; Resetti x2
316; Zipper
329; Brofinna
370; Jacques
371; Sally
374; Tank
377; Sydney
386; Rosie
396; Simon
400; Robin

I need;
Sprinkle 176 ( the very last one i need for series 2! :)! )

I have;
309; Resetti x2
316; Zipper
329; Brofinna
370; Jacques
371; Sally
374; Tank
377; Sydney
386; Rosie
396; Simon
400; Robin

I need;
Sprinkle 176 ( the very last one i need for series 2! :)! )

Hi! I'd be happy to have either 309 Resetti or 386 Rosie for 176 Sprinkle. I don't mind if you pick which one you'd like to trade. Thanks!

Heya! That's so awesome that you've gotten all the ones you were after, congrats! I'd love to trade with you again. My boyfriend has moved Ribbot in and every time he talks about him I think of that "metal-choly" joke xD

I'm interested in your:

228-Bubbles
340-Tex

I'd be willing to trade them for any 2 villagers or any 1 special character from this list! I hope I have something you'll like.

007 – Joan [Special character]
011 – Harriet [Special character]*
022 – Leonardo
054 – Deena
056 – Bangle
069 – Bella
072 – Lionel
074 – Cobb
093 – Bertha
094 – Cyrano
–––
109 – Porter [Special character]
112 – Don [Special character]
124 – Harry
187 – Vic
189 – Drift
–––
207 – Mabel [Special character]
219 – Anchovy
232 – Canberra
241 – Hans
247 – Wart Jr.
276 – Astrid
291 – Sparro
296 – Soleil
–––
353 – Elise
360 – Rod
378 – Barold
384 – Margie
388 – Maelle
392 – Cranston

EDIT: By the way you cracked me up with your comment on Pietro xD He is pretty terrifying.

Last edited:
Heya! That's so awesome that you've gotten all the ones you were after, congrats! I'd love to trade with you again. My boyfriend has moved Ribbot in and every time he talks about him I think of that "metal-choly" joke xD

I'm interested in your:

228-Bubbles
340-Tex

I'd be willing to trade them for any 2 villagers or any 1 special character from this list! I hope I have something you'll like.

007 – Joan [Special character]
011 – Harriet [Special character]*
022 – Leonardo
054 – Deena
056 – Bangle
069 – Bella
072 – Lionel
074 – Cobb
093 – Bertha
094 – Cyrano
–––
109 – Porter [Special character]
112 – Don [Special character]
124 – Harry
187 – Vic
189 – Drift
–––
207 – Mabel [Special character]
219 – Anchovy
232 – Canberra
241 – Hans
247 – Wart Jr.
276 – Astrid
291 – Sparro
296 – Soleil
–––
353 – Elise
360 – Rod
378 – Barold
384 – Margie
388 – Maelle
392 – Cranston

Thank you! I've still got a long way to go to have complete sets but I do have the villagers I wanted most so that makes me pretty happy. I'm so happy we can trade again! I'm very glad your BF is so happy with Ribbot! I still chuckle at "mecha lonely".

I'm sorry it took me a few minutes to reply. I was going through my lists. I'd be happy to trade 228 Bubbles & 340 Tex for 074 Cobb & 296 Soleil if that works for you. Please shoot me a PM if you'd like to trade. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first time I saw Pietro I was just like, "Nope. Never gonna have you in my town, Pennywise." I've since read that he says & does some creepy things. He is nightmare fuel for sure. lol!

I have 346 Peewee. If you need him, I would be happy to trade for a Fuchsia.

Hi! I actually don't need Peewee but if you PM me your info I'd gladly mail you out a Fushia without a trade. Thanks so much!

Hm...could I have Grizzly and Cube for Tiffany and Amelia? Sorry, I don't know the cards you need and I hope that's a good offer ^^ PM me and I can tell you more I have

Hm...could I have Grizzly and Cube for Tiffany and Amelia? Sorry, I don't know the cards you need and I hope that's a good offer ^^ PM me and I can tell you more I have

I don't have either Tiffany or Amelia so this trade works for me! Please PM me so we can exchange info. Thank you so much! :)

hello! I'm interested in your 335 Dotty. The cards I have for trade are on my thread here :) lmk if you'd like to trade!

hello! I'm interested in your 335 Dotty. The cards I have for trade are on my thread here :) lmk if you'd like to trade!

Hi! I am so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't check this until now. Would you be willing to trade 391 Gayle for 335 Dotty? Thanks! :)

Hi again! I'm interested in Molly and/or Alfonso!

I have a thread listing the cards I currently have up for trade, if you'd like anything you see, feel free to PM me!

Here's my thread

Last edited:
Back