Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
I don't what happened. It started with a couple items which turned into a couple more. Now my town is severely cluttered. No, I don't know what EXACTLY is there I just need people to take it. The only rule is don't come onto the beach. I will also be cleaning out my closet. Please send help. Please. You can take flowers. Just please don't go to the beach. Please send help. Quickly.

i'm laughing so hard at the "Please send help. Quickly."

i'm looking for a few items to catalog so i can stop by and take a pocket full! i'll drop some bells near the tree in exchange tho ^^

I think I have you both added, I will check and open the gates. I need help. Thank God for you two angels. I may be overreacting a little bit.

When are you available, I may be interested. Also what kinds of flowers do you have and is it free or would you like payment?

No payment, please. I have most regular flowers except roses and red tulips. I will add you then open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, the gates are open for korumi and sunwolfx. Thank you.

ahh i couldn't respond i'm sorry! i'm filled with stuff too so i won't come back because i don't have anywhere to put it omg

If you want, I'm having a big junk sale and if there's items you'd like to get rid of you can dump it at my town :p

I just started so I'll gladly come by if you still need! I can bring some roses too if you'd like!

Did I make this a buying thread? *facepalm* Squiddles and Griffon have been added and I'm opening my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sunnykiddo

I had to re-add your FC, but I'm heading over!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back