Place your random thoughts.

damn it's been a sec since i logged on here.

i genuinely do not understand how the same people are still constantly active like how do yall devote so much time to this site just being in college is eating up my whole life

also i find it funny how simultaneously much and little i change between each hiatus i take like god i joined when i was 17

Why does being in your 30s sometimes feel like being in your 60s? My body won’t let me sleep in anymore 😭

i genuinely do not understand how the same people are still constantly active like how do yall devote so much time to this site just being in college is eating up my whole life
I've personally got more than enough time and energy to be here even though I'm a senior in college, I don't do anything at all besides homework lol. I've never been one to join clubs, play sports, or even make friends, so I spend my very limited social energy browsing this forum :)

I came here to mention that today is William Shatner's 90th birthday. he's gettin there lol. grateful he's still with us tho, I miss Leonard Nimoy.

bruh the postman keeps putting our parcels on the outside bins like just leave it on the floor at least, i had to wash my hands like 10 times, them bins are nasty! 🤢
i'm probably overreacting but still

I saw a Foofa stuffed animal in the background of a Disney Channel show.
A Foofa stuffed animal in a Disney Channel Show.
did Nick Jr pull a little sneaky on Disney or somethin?

my brother is watching my hero academia without me even knew i enjoyed it and i don't know where to watch it
guess i'll find something else to watch
i've watched like every tv show avaliable to me multiple times and i'm literally so bored 😭

my special interest of animatronics is creeping back into my brain. ooooh i hope to one day go to disney just for the mascots and animatronics.

in less than a month ill be 17 + next year im turning the big 18,,, i cannot comprehend 😣

Im turning 19 in 8 days....
I really feel like nothing really happened when I was 18 which is...kinda sad to think about tbh but at the same time, COVID happened so yea .-.

I need to get better at art so people will buy more art from me, so I can buy other things.

That and learn how to do chibis. They frustrate me to no end but people really seem to like them. I'm not a fan of cutesy stuff but I still want to make tbt so I guess I gotta learn to do that.

Back