Place your random thoughts.

carolina-reaper-hot-pepper-pepper-joes.jpg

also robert plant is the ****... carry fire is life!

at this point it feels like nothing can get worse, i want my misery to end

i had a dream abt noah centineo and now i have such a huge crush on him now , wtfd

sjsjsdjffjds for how long have people had communist and anti-communist signatures on tbt

since apple started it lol. i do like oath better though if u have seen it lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember back in like 2015 someone’s signature was just a picture of Mao Zedong, so... awhile.

what i must have missed **** lolol

I’m going to take a little break from tbt for a while. Nothing’s wrong I’m just unhappy with how much time I spend on here and want to be more productive and make a change for good. I’ll be back though so don’t worry about me friends! Ily guys

I’m going to take a little break from tbt for a while. Nothing’s wrong I’m just unhappy with how much time I spend on here and want to be more productive and make a change for good. I’ll be back though so don’t worry about me friends! Ily guys

Take care & be safe.

- - -

I figured out what my new apricot lip scrub smells like---Fruit Roll-Ups.

Do what you have to do! Come back anytime you need something! :)

Awww no I'm gonna miss you :( Ah well, take care <3

its nice being back on tbt, idr why i took my last break but i missed it here. also i wonder if nh will have a new animal type

i feel like some friends could really care less abt me and it makes me sad

^^ same. Also I wish I could be traveling the world and exploring instead of stuck here in a small town with a mediocre job. So much world to explore. What if I die tomorrow?

i havent been on this website in years and it feels weird to be on here again. i cant wait 9 months for acnh so i just started a new acnl town.

I think I accidentally made a dog whistle sound with my mouth. My cat was not happy about it.

I think I accidentally made a dog whistle sound with my mouth. My cat was not happy about it.

Aw poor kitty. Reminds me of my cat thou haha.

Are the neighbours really outside with their arguments again? Take it inside people! I can hear you yellin from my room.

Last edited:
I have a solid 20 miis on Tomodachi Life and my inner-artist wants to draw literally ALL OF THEM.

Too bad I don't have Colors 3D on my pink 3DSXL, I could draw and play this game at the same time lol

Back