Place your random thoughts.

Wonder what Edward Snowden is up to these days.

For those Tetris Attack-like games, you want to get chains more than combos because they yield a higher score (and in case of versus mode, they stack garbage blocks on the opponent, making them lose more easily than you).

Crushing my opponents with garbage blocks produced from ?x chains.

So the big four Nintendo franchises are now Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, and Animal Crossing. If we expanded it to include three more, they would be Kirby, Fire Emblem, and Splatoon.

Im currently writing a policy brief on Tuvaluan migration but Im just so bummed I don't know anyone from the region to consult. I mean generally, pacific island nations have small populations so my odds of knowing someone native to the region are low but there's just so much I would better understand if I could talk directly to somebody from that culture. It's subject matter Im super passionate about accurately portraying too, since one of my special interests is micronesia and polynesia ... I hope I do a good job anyways

I encountered a group of people online in my sports group claiming "movies are bad because hollywood is manipulating men into becoming emotional".

this whole 'alpha male' culture gives me second hand embarrassment.

i'll enjoy my movies thank you very much.

Forget what I said yesterday, Sonic 3’s special stages are waaay than Sonic 2’s. Sonic 3’s actually feel kind of fun, and it feels more skill based. If you die, which may be pretty easy, it at least feels pretty fair. Sonic 2’s have horrible physics and worse enemy placement than Metropolis Zone in that game (I’m looking at you, that one Slicer on the platform at the top of the screw elevator). Also Sonic 3’s special stage music is better.

Be careful, Leif. There's a snake behind you.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 4.14.18 PM.png

It’s been a while since I was last in school, so the school year seems meaningless to me, but I still can’t forget that at this time of the year, school is almost out. In college, finals for the spring semester is coming up. As for elementary, middle, and high schools, May is the last full month of the school year.

first time going to a local splatoon tourney / meet-up and i’m kinda nervous… im going alone and im forever socially awkward so idk what im even gonna do there asides from watch (im too nervous to play, plus i’ll definitely flop since they’re playing on docked and i’ve been forever on handheld) …… the people seem nice though but aghhhfjdkd im so nervous! plus i just came from my graveyard shift so im pretty sleepy….. but my nervousness is preventing me from falling asleep…. 😭

So up until 2020, I was really obsessed with Mario. Then, in 2020, I was still obsessed with Mario, but I also became obsessed with Sonic, way more than Mario. Then later, in late 2021, I became obsessed with Kirby and stopped caring about Sonic. Then later, in 2022, I started only liking Mario and became obsessed with Animal Crossing. Then, I became obsessed with Pokémon as well later that year. And then the next year, I was still obsessed with Kirby, Animal Crossing, and Pokémon. But I also became obsessed with South Park. And then in 2024, I became started only liking Animal Crossing, stayed obsessed with the other games, and became obsessed with Mario again. But I stopped being as obsessed with South Park since I’ve watched every episode now. And then I became obsessed with Star Wars. And recently, I became obsessed with Sonic again.

Cool!

Back