Place your random thoughts.

I haven’t seen the special Bluey episode “The Sign”, but from what I’ve heard, I don’t understand the hype. They’re moving and then the kids get so upset that they end up…not moving? (Even though in the clip the sign says “sold”.) I’m not sure what lesson this is supposed to teach. If they moved, they could learn about adapting to changes.

IMG_7556.jpeg
This but i wish the meals would just assemble themselves.

i'm convinced that everyone who went to my middle school either hated it or has some sort of mental illness that was aggravated by it, i am being so serious. it's been four years and i still think about that.

A lot of Siivagunner songs are really stupid (but also funny), but every once in a while they’ll make a rip that’s unironically good. Like one they made two weeks ago that’s called “Bob-Omb Battlefield but in the SM64 Soundfont.” At first it sounds like it’s just going to be a joke and the entire song is the exact same, especially since this song was posted the day after April 1st. But instead it just remixes the song by remixing every area’s music piece. That’s the best way I can explain it. It’s actually really good.

So I learned that all rain comes out as snowflakes, but they start to melt as they move closer to the ground. But if the current weather is too cold, they wouldn’t melt, which is why we have snow in the winter.

I analyzed the eliminations in Total Drama Island. According to my analysis, actually eight campers have been unfairly eliminated in Season 1.
  • Courtney (Harold altered the votes with fake ballots against her)
  • Leshawna (the voting system counted every use of her name as a vote, not just actual votes)
  • Trent (was set up by Heather to ruin his relationship with Gwen, then he was given the blame)
  • Bridgette (was voted off for the worst reason)
  • Sadie (the entire team voted against her because Courtney told everyone to vote her off rather than making their own choices)
  • Lindsay (Chris’s rules on “last person to finish the race” was ambiguous since there were four racers, but he disqualified two of them because “they were unable to finish the race”)
  • Duncan (was chosen by Chef instead of others voting against him)
  • Heather (got voted off because “she didn’t accept the dare” when the rules only say you can’t chicken out)
Out of all of these eliminations, the worst ones were Courtney’s, Trent’s, and Sadie’s. Courtney lost because someone was cheating. For Trent’s case, it was Heather who tried to ruin his relationship with Gwen, and she got away with it, so the blame went on him. And for Sadie’s case, it should’ve been DJ that would be eliminated because he threw the game all because of a bunny, but Sadie went down because of Courtney’s petty grudge.

A few years ago, I went to a grocery store where someone I used to go to school with was a cashier. I saw him and he said he recognized me because of my teeth. I graduated in 2016, so it had been a few years at that point since we'd seen each other. Now, I'd be lying if I said that his comment didn't expedite the process in getting my teeth fixed. I hate the fact that this even had an impact on me. I would've gotten them fixed eventually, but I started taking things more seriously after that and had them fixed almost immediately.

It seems like all this time, I did this for someone else. Not for myself, and I hate that.

It's so lovely working with people who genuinely have your best interest in mind. They're there for anything, help you with anything they're knowledgeable about... for reference I work at a car dealership.
It's not what ya know, its who ya know ;)

One of the things I find the most exciting about Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is when a track from Gates to Infinity plays in a dungeon during an expedition, because I think Gates has the better OST

Not as good as Explorers, but still extremely good. Other than the quality of life improvements such as Exp. Points for all team members and other gameplay changes, the Gates soundtrack is what stuck with me the most about that game.

It's so lovely working with people who genuinely have your best interest in mind. They're there for anything, help you with anything they're knowledgeable about... for reference I work at a car dealership.
It's not what ya know, its who ya know ;)
I once worked at two separate dealerships, and from personal experience, both were dramatically different when it came to the employees I worked with. The first was a Chevy dealer, and it wasn't very enjoyable. I did like driving the new cars that came in, but had a boss with a short temper and would get angry at little things. For instance, I was told by one of the sales managers to immediately drive someone to the hospital as they suffered a non-life threatening injury, and my own boss got angry as he didn't know where I went. He relaxed when I told him about the situation, but still. I quit that dealership and told them that it was because of school, but in reality, I felt like the salespeople were taking advantage of me and making harassing jokes about others.

After a brief stint at a hardware store (and hating it even more than the Chevy dealership by far), I decided to go back into cars and work as a service driver at a Ford dealer. It was much better than the Chevy dealer. I had a boss who was very knowledgeable and set standards for his employees that I could work with, and I even got along with some of the writers. There were the select few who gave unreasonable tasks, but it wasn't often that it happened. I stayed there for a while, and would've stayed longer if it weren't for my boss getting hired by a rival dealer. Things fell apart since then, and I eventually quit as I was also working at my present school district job at the same time and couldn't handle working six days a week. The commute was also a pain at times, but it is what it is.

I don't know everything about cars, but I learned a whole lot more after being shown what things are when working at these places. I definitely agree that you've got to have co-workers that know how to perform their duties with knowledge and efficiency, and are willing to lend you a hand when you need it. They don't need to be your best friend, but you can usually tell if a co-worker is genuinely interested in sharing helpful information that will allow you to become a better worker. I've definitely met co-workers who are total jerks, and let me say that it really sucks when they give the impression that they are annoyed and don't want to help you out. Those kinds of people are usually iffy to ignore; it simply depends on what their position is.

I'm happy that you're doing well at your current job. If for any reason someone is giving you trouble, don't be afraid to tell your boss or HR about it. It's much better to talk it over with someone than to let it affect your ability to perform your duties efficiently.

I realized I hadn't taken our trashcans to the pick up spot (it's a brief walk and it's dark outside).

In this instance I'm glad I don't have a fear of the dark. It's saved me from lots of stress in life.

I’m having so much fun collecting decorations and clothing and stuff in Splatoon 3. :D Can’t wait to get better gear in Splat 2 :D. Playing Splatoon 3 first helped; I did pretty good for my first few matches even with the beginner weapon (probably helped i had some clothes i got from a free download and/or the dlc). I hope the next splatoon will have apartments to decorate since I really love decorating and we get a lot of cool things but it’s a shame we only get one locker to decorate.

Edit: I just realize I had/have wrong weapon equipped for ranked match. oops! I think though I’ll try using this one more for some ranked matches seeing that it worked out. But we won both :D. I love tower control and splat zones. Rainmaker is fun too but i’m not good at carrying it.

Last edited:
Back