Place your random thoughts.

Speaking of pet toys, my cat LOVES these soft balls that make animal noises. At first she liked the one with bird noises, but she’s OBSESSED with the frog noises. (It doesn’t work with squeezing, only if the ball is rolled.) Sometimes I’ll randomly hear a frog ribbit and know it’s her playing. 😂😽

Feeling better. Even so I think I'm still gonna have the prescriber up my Abilify. Overall, I think it would help.

TBT Marketplace Prediction:

One day, there will be more Flower, Heart, and Star glow wands in circulation, as well Celeste Chick Plushies, blended feathers, original star fragments, and arcade collectibles, but some easy-to-get collectibles like the Ghost Kitty Plush, Planet Glow Wand, Andromeda Potion, and Crescent Moons will be much higher in demand and more scarce. It happened with the Pokéball collectible and toy hammer collectible. It’ll probably happen again.

Double rare pull. ⭐⭐

20240416-203056.jpg

We just started learning how to play pickleball in PE class today. It was actually really fun. It’s like ping pong, but if you were standing on the ping pong table.

This is the last time I order anything off eBay for a while (or forever), especially internationally because Jesus Christ this takes forever lmao. USPS inexplicably not updating the tracking makes this even worse. It still says the same thing it said a week ago. I wasn’t scared before because I thought that maybe the package wasn’t ever scanned but it’s still being delivered, but this seller’s profile also says they try to sell in 10 business days.

I’m still not worried, though. It wouldn’t be that bad if the package was delayed, just inconvenient, and also lessening the chances of me ever using eBay again.

I don’t understand why gold brass fixtures is a popular home design trend again. That style will outdate itself severely in 5 years at minimum. The few old brass fixtures we still have in our house are beyond ugly compared to the newer brushed stainless fixtures we’ve been slowly installing.

In fact, I don’t really like a ton of new design trends in general…

I don't think I'll ever get over how good Frieren is. I'm not into fantasy anime, I'm not into medieval anime and yet... the themes, the character motivations, the philosophy about humans from a non-human perspective.

Jewels is so noisy when she sleeps; it’s so adorable ☺️. I’m feeling really crabby right now but hearing her being cozy and having her by me make me feel a bit better.

The Pelargonium × hortorum in my office are blooming!

Pro: they're pretty.​
Con: they attract bees.​

When going over Nintendo’s history, there were a couple significant changes to the actual games during the transition between the Nintendo 64 and GameCube. While the GCN isn’t without its classics (it still has the best 3D Mario game and the best hourly songs in the Animal Crossing series), here’s what’s taken off since the end of the N64 era:
  • The most obvious one was the switch from cartridges to discs. This was later reversed on a future console.
  • Rare has been bought out by Microsoft, meaning that Banjo, Kazooie, and Conker left Nintendo systems.
  • Speaking of which, the original Donkey Kong Country series ended. Even the revival used different villains.
  • There hasn’t been a game like Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Stadium, or Hey You Pikachu, either in forever or for a long time. Sure we had Nintendogs, but that’s not in the Pokémon franchise. Sure we had Pokémon Colosseum, but it didn’t have Mario Party style mini-games.
  • Multi-colored consoles were mostly a Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Switch Lite exclusive, as well as handheld exclusive.

Why are frogs cuter than tadpoles? It’s the reverse of how some baby animals are cute and then not-as-cute adults. (But if you ask me, most animals are cute their whole lives.)

Back