Place your random thoughts.

I completely forgot about Daylight Savings Time until now. I was pretty confused about why it suddenly went from 1 AM to 3 AM... I was still up by then, so I thought time just passed really quickly for me.

Eh, it's not as bad as the last DST when the clock when back by an hour and sleep-deprived me was seriously wondering how it could go from 1:48 AM to 1:17 AM. 😭

I technically got more sleep as well, but that's because it's my day off and I don't have to get up super early for work like I usually have to. But if the clocks had to go forward when I had work it would be horrible lol.

I completely forgot about Daylight Savings Time until now. I was pretty confused about why it suddenly went from 1 AM to 3 AM... I was still up by then, so I thought time just passed really quickly for me.

Eh, it's not as bad as the last DST when the clock when back by an hour and sleep-deprived me was seriously wondering how it could go from 1:48 AM to 1:17 AM. 😭
That happened to me too, I woke up early so I played some AC and also thought time went by fast when I seen the clock.

I was still up by then, so I thought time just passed really quickly for me.
I mean it kinda did lmao 😂 but I def see what you mean.

also today is a blessed day bc not only did poofesure upload a new video, but it's on Wii Sports Resort basketball. I'm pretty hyped about this haha.

My screen time weekly report is always between 6 hours and 30 minutes and 7 hours. I don’t know if that’s a lot, but I know some people my age have a screen time of like 12 hours. That’s all the proof you need that too many teenagers are dangerously addicted to their phones. (Maybe my screen time is high, but at least I wouldn’t undergo withdrawal if I didn’t get to use it for an hour)

Last edited:
Modern Kirby has no representation in Smash. In every game before Smash 4, there were remixes of Kirby songs, references, and Brawl even added two Kirby characters. But since Brawl was the last game to have recent Kirby games that Sakurai actually worked on, I think he just stopped caring about the series. He stopped working on Kirby games after Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, which was released in 2004, between Melee and Brawl. So in Smash 4 and Ultimate, the best representation post-2004 Kirby has is Kirby’s Final Smash being Ultra Sword. None of the new songs, besides one from Squeak Squad that I think was remixed in Brawl, are remixed, no new Copy Abilities are referenced, and there’s no Assist Trophies to represent new characters. There’s at least Trophies and Spirits, but it’s kind of sad. They should at least give Kirby new moves to represent new Copy Abilities or add a new characters. If the next game brought back custom moves from 4, they should seize the opportunity. (Actually, custom moves being brought back in some way would be pretty cool in general)

Another underrepresented series is Zelda. There’s three Links, two Zeldas, and a Captain Falcon clone. I feel like Skull Kid is a good candidate for a new character, at the very least. With Kirby, maybe I kind of a little understand it in some sense, but this is Zelda. This can’t be excused.

I follow MMA, and the community gives me a headache. It's incredibly misogynistic.

I never thought I would have to explain this to somebody...but no, not all woman are boring fighters. Some are very talented. It's rather ignorant to say 'smoke break' because a woman is on the screen. Gender is not the ultimate decision maker of skill.

Some arguments can't be won though. It's not worth talking to a wall.

Nintendo announced that they’re releasing a sequel to the Mario Movie. And since it’s yours truly speaking, I’m going to have to watch it. It’s supposed to come out April 3rd, 2026 (in the US). But this made me think of how the Mario movie is almost a year old. And the fact that when that movie comes out, I’ll be two months from graduating high school.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say it, but Happy March 10th!

i was told today that i look like barry keoghan. not sure how to feel about that since im a girl..

Being a cherry 🍒 means this is our official theme song, brought to us by one of the BEST games ever made:

Also please enjoy this art of my OC Li'l Ears (just a silly cat/rabbit hybrid boy with a ham-ham as his best buddy) if he were a playable character in the game. What would his special ability be? It's fun to think about! 🥰
Super Cabbit 3D World.png

Being a cherry 🍒 means this is our official theme song, brought to us by one of the BEST games ever made:

Also please enjoy this art of my OC Li'l Ears (just a silly cat/rabbit hybrid boy with a ham-ham as his best buddy) if he were a playable character in the game. What would his special ability be? It's fun to think about! 🥰
I feel like maybe his ability would be that he can roll quickly, but his running speed is slower.

Also, Double Cherry Pass is definitely one of the best themes in the game. It’s so catchy.

i want to learn a guitar but i'm too scared to actually buy one because i'm afraid that i'll get busy with other stuff and lose interest quickly.

Back