• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

in relation with above discussion i absolutely hate people who are just lazy not picking up their dog's ****.

i was fixing the pictures on my wall the other day and found the grad pic of my old college crush in one of my picture stashes. and then idk, this wave of nostalgia hit me and i realized i missed being with her a lot. she was pretty and funny and we used to be partners back in second year so we hung out often. she's in a different school now and we don't keep in touch anymore, but i can't say i don't feel anything for her anymore after all these years. i can't tell if this is some romantic feeling, or it's pure nostalgia for the good old days, but whatever. it's fine if she doesn't feel the same about me; my only wish for her is that she's happy with the people she's with, because she deserves to be happy.

(there's probably something poetic to be said here, idk.)

Just realized the poncho I found after days of digging is basically the same length as me, rip. Might still get it because they are beautiful and meaningful works of art for a good price.

i want to get into wild world because im craving a new animal crossing experience but i have new horizons and i feel like keeping up with 2 separate games would be stressful. also i haven’t played with my 2Ds regularly since nh came out.

So I wanted to make an account on that site where I found the good poncho but they want you to type you adress as "10 Downing Street" format and we don't even have that what the **** :(

for reference our address format is like:

sheila turtle
turtle street 7
123 45 turtletown
sweden

thats how we write how the **** am i supposed to find out the actual house/name number??? lol

So I wanted to make an account on that site where I found the good poncho but they want you to type you adress as "10 Downing Street" format and we don't even have that what the **** :(

for reference our address format is like:

sheila turtle
turtle street 7
123 45 turtletown
sweden

thats how we write how the **** am i supposed to find out the actual house/name number??? lol
Assuming that this is a UK site, the number you've listed at the end there (I've highlighted it) is what they're asking for. When a site asks for a house name/number what they're asking for is just the information that the mail carrier will use to differentiate your house from the one next door. In the UK, some homes have a unique name instead of a number hence why it's phrased that way.

I've done it. I now have 14 mega freakoids in one room (aka the max amount of gyroids you can have playing simultaneously in one room). now they can all freak out in my attic room for a while.

20220130-150431.jpg

I might be insane

I feel like the forums haven't been very active in the past few days. Even the New Horizons threads don't have so much action as of late.
ive noticed that there are spells of less activity every few months. seems like a lot of people return after game updates (which wont be happening with new horizons anymore) and big site events so im sure we will see more activity eventually. probably when the next site event comes around if i had to guess

Assuming that this is a UK site, the number you've listed at the end there (I've highlighted it) is what they're asking for. When a site asks for a house name/number what they're asking for is just the information that the mail carrier will use to differentiate your house from the one next door. In the UK, some homes have a unique name instead of a number hence why it's phrased that way.
Yeah I eventually figured that out, and yes it's an UK store. However since we have different address formats, if I write it reverse order (like 7 turtle street) there is no way they are gonna be able to deliver it in Sweden since they read barcode/labels by scanning and last time a store tried that because they had to send with another carrier than RM they messed up my address completely since I obviously had to include apt. number as well.

And I found it weird on that site/shop you could pick country but the format fields wouldn't change. Thank you though, I'll see if I can contact them so they could get the right order on label still.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and be a 'real adult'😔

I have very much enjoyed my week off. I've been productive to do things esp since I would come home from work everyday not wanting to do anythin, then on my off days still not want to do anythin. Or I didn't have the time to do some things. This week was very enjoyable, but I gotta go back (I don't hate my job, I just really enjoyed having time off, esp in my 3yrs of being in the workforce, I've taken off like 3 days total before this). Also I gotta earn back all that money I spent which my mom will NOT stop reminding me of

i think we all know of the fake fall thing but did anyone else have one but you just made a circle instead?? like what
i haven't had one in a while but like where did that come from

Black Jack is legitimately one of the best manga I’ve ever read. Aside from the dated art, I can’t think of another reason why this series is so niche.

*Watching a bunch of people at a thread on one of FANDOM's many wikis talking about putting a stop to Necroposting abuse. Because they want to bump up old threads (or posts) from nearly a decade ago*

Me, a mod on this wiki: *sighs*

Just finished a three day weekend because the first day I had to call out of work because I sprained my two small toes. It sounds so dumb I know! But I walk a lot for work and my shoes already hurt those toes and I knew if I toughed it out it wouldn’t have healed fast and it would have hurt like all hell. Should I have toughed it out? I mean, retail jobs don’t really give a crap about you so why should I hurt myself just to go to work to make them happy right? I feel guilty. I hate that feeling ><

i can’t believe that the switch is almost 5 years old, my brother got a switch in december of 2018 and i got my own in 2020. i remember watching a speculation video about it like it was yesterday

Black Jack is legitimately one of the best manga I’ve ever read. Aside from the dated art, I can’t think of another reason why this series is so niche.
I love that "dated" art, if you mean the Tezuka series. Tbh I prefer most stuff before the 2000s.

Anyway update on the UK store, I managed to place an order/sign up with them so I purchased that handmade poncho I wanted and also some Watana beads :D You could remove that extra street/house number thing when editing address @ checkout so.

Back