Place your random thoughts.

I can't believe my favorite artist is someone I actively hated 15 years ago.

Swing Bros. was really hard for me to perform at first until I got the hang of it. Now I just need to get the advanced version of it.

Last edited:
bangs are either the best the day you have to wash your hair or a little nightmare every other time.

What is cheaper? Any Match-3 game by Playrix, or buying both Pokémon Scarlet/Violet and both their Expansion Passes, along with a Nintendo Switch Online Subscription expansion for a year?

Personally, all of the accumulated purchases for Nintendo games and services above would cost you less money than just Homescapes, Gardenscapes, or Fishdom alone. Playrix relies on false advertising to get people to buy their games, then they guilt you into spending more money on them once you have the game.

Does anyone else ever drink milk on its own?
used to until I developed an apparent lactose intolerance lol rip

though even if I had something like oat milk now, I prob wouldn't drink it by itself. maybe have it with a bowl of cereal, or in a cup of coffee, but that's about it.

Oat milk is sooo good! As is almond milk...as is soy milk...as is, yeah you get the point! I guess I just like any kind of milk in general lol!

I played Escapists 2 with my brother and we spent 15 in-game days in Center Perks 2.0... Which is the easiest map to escape in the game... To be fair, we did a bunch of unnecessary steps before realizing there was an easier route, then we ended up missing steps that would get us caught and start the process all over again. It was very frustrating, to say the least. I am not looking forward to the harder maps. 😭

Wow, @/Alolan_Apples was right, this page is kind of becoming General Discussion. Well, it was me that started the discussion.

I like how Mr. Enter has evolved over time. He used to just rant and his mic quality kind of sucked (understandable, since it was the mid 2010s), but now not only is that better, but his videos aren’t as ranty and mad, because back then he just seemed like he was depressed. He can even look back at his old videos and laugh at them, like he did in a pretty recent Worst SpongeBob episodes list, and the video wasn’t even that angry. I’m not like a stan of him, but I watch his videos sometimes.

Now, finally, I just have one more thing to say.

THE SECURITY SYSTEM TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARD’S HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY

Most sports involve getting the ball or some other object to the other side, while the other team blocks it. But there’s one sport where you have to get the ball out of the park while the other team has to catch the ball.

I like how Mr. Enter has evolved over time. He used to just rant and his mic quality kind of sucked (understandable, since it was the mid 2010s), but now not only is that better, but his videos aren’t as ranty and mad, because back then he just seemed like he was depressed. He can even look back at his old videos and laugh at them, like he did in a pretty recent Worst SpongeBob episodes list, and the video wasn’t even that angry. I’m not like a stan of him, but I watch his videos sometimes.

Now, finally, I just have one more thing to say.

THE SECURITY SYSTEM TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARD’S HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY
wow I haven't watched Mr Enter in years. can't even remember exactly how long it's been. I've always enjoyed ranty videos, maybe I'll have to check him out again.

Shower meditation sounds like a good idea to shut up shower thoughts. However, in order to hear the speaker I would have to turn up the volume. I don’t like that idea either.

Back