Place your random thoughts.

The future will be bright. Just not the 2020s.
The 2020s will be remembered as the decade that changed everything for the wrong reasons and how the world became more divided than ever before. I know some would argue there have been worst decades in past history but to me at least this has been the worst decade in my opinion.

Could you imagine inheriting a notebook and it had just a bunch of random helpful handwritten life stuff?
Like, recipes, little cleaning tricks, how to things, and just clever stuff that the person before you use to use? Then you could add to it as you age and someone else inherits that.

The 2020s will be remembered as the decade that changed everything for the wrong reasons and how the world became more divided than ever before. I know some would argue there have been worst decades in past history but to me at least this has been the worst decade in my opinion.
At one time, I believed that the 1960s was the worst decade in history, and the 16th Street Church bombing was the primary reason. But if I had to pick a worse decade, the 1860s would be the worst decade in US history where the tens digit is a 6. But since 1900, here are the decades from worst to best (using my current opinion):
  • #13 - 1930s
  • #12 - 1940s
  • #11 - 2020s
  • #10 - 2010s
  • #9 - 1900s
  • #8 - 1910s
  • #7 - 1960s
  • #6 - 1990s
  • #5 - 1920s
  • #4 - 1950s
  • #3 - 2000s
  • #2 - 1970s
  • #1 - 1980s
The Great Depression, World War II, COVID-19, and democratic backsliding are good reasons to rank a decade much lower on the list. Only good thing to come out of the 2020s is The Ghost and Molly McGee. My rankings are judging by world events, American events, pop culture, and technology advancements. But it’s safe to say that as the world gets better one way, it gets worse another way.

My dad once said yodeling started when some drunk people yelled random stuff from the top of the Alps and while I enjoy yodeling music (Yes, I’m that weird) I wonder if that’s true lol.

Why does glue applicator never get stuck inside the bottle?
I think because, as long as you keep the bottle sealed shut, it will stay hydrated and thus keep its runny consistency. if you were to leave the bottle open, then the glue would dry out and get stuck in the bottle. that's why bottles of super glue don't last long, even if you keep a lid on them, because they dry out easily unless you keep it sealed reeeeeeally well.

actually I may have misinterpreted your question haha. the applicator itself might not get stuck for the same reason, I assume. I don't know hehe.

My AC game glitches xD

I fell asleep Kid Cat visiting and my game went to sl3ep and when it turned on he was still chilling. Now it's been about two hours and he's still there lol.

I'm heading to work but I wonder if he's still gonna be there when I get back.

Today is the day that there's a big blizzard in AC. I'm kind of curious as to what happens in Wild World specifically tomorrow at 6:00 am, because that's when all of the snow would stick, but tomorrow is a Monday, so I can't really check.

Nintendo’s anti-piracy measures can be bad for business.
  • This was the main reason why they kept the N64 cartridge-based. So people couldn’t make illegal copies based on their works. Problem is, this was at a time when cartridges couldn’t hold as much data, which alienated third parties. It even had fewer titles than the SNES.
  • Their aggressive DMCA takedowns of fan works will eventually bite them back. The more you do something like this, the lower your reputation will be. And if you keep building up a negative reputation, you won’t get any business at all.

Not to be dramatic but I am absolutely devastated that Shohei Ohtani is going to the Dodgers. 😔

Look what you've done to me @Saylor you've turned me into a baseball girlie!! Just to get my heart broken. 😔

Not to be dramatic but I am absolutely devastated that Shohei Ohtani is going to the Dodgers. 😔

Look what you've done to me @Saylor you've turned me into a baseball girlie!! Just to get my heart broken. 😔
we couldn't be baseball girlies without a little heartbreak 💔

Nintendo’s anti-piracy measures can be bad for business.
  • This was the main reason why they kept the N64 cartridge-based. So people couldn’t make illegal copies based on their works. Problem is, this was at a time when cartridges couldn’t hold as much data, which alienated third parties. It even had fewer titles than the SNES.
  • Their aggressive DMCA takedowns of fan works will eventually bite them back. The more you do something like this, the lower your reputation will be. And if you keep building up a negative reputation, you won’t get any business at all.
That's one reason why I can see Nintendo going all digital and even possibly streaming.
And I have seen youtubers get videos removed for simply showing a picture or trailer of a new nintendo game without sound and it wasn't even the whole thing. What was shown was stuff that Nintendo already released as posters or as tv trailers.

Back