Place your random thoughts.

Twice, has my news feed on MSN brought up Rocket Rods, a former attraction in Disneyland.

If you want to meet someone who rode the actual Rocket Rods ride, I’m one of these guys.

Screenshot_20230828-015902.png

Everyone, I believe we are being spied on.

I’m Wild World, Maelle just told me that the Fireworks Festival is this Saturday, even though this Saturday is September 2nd.

I have a question. If I open a business, will hiring James Damore (the guy who got fired over his Google memo) be hurtful towards my business, or would it not matter because this was six years ago and was only bad for Google?

idk why i’m thinking about this but Teen Titans Go the SHOW isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. of course it will never be the same as Teen Titans, and it‘s writing is hardly a masterpiece, but it was never supposed to be. it’s supposed to be a kids show, and kids like fart jokes. me and my sibling actually really liked this show when we were younger.

the problem is how they treat TTG compared to the other cartoons on Cartoon Network. on the CN channel, the scheduling is always Teen Titans Go with a tiny bit of The Amazing World of Gumball and Craig of the Creek sprinkled in. i don’t watch cartoons on cartoon network at all anymore, so i don’t know if there have been any new shows, but that is a great way to have all of your other shows die after 1-2 seasons.

i understand that people don’t like Teen Titans Go because of the favoritism, but i think they’re wrong about the show itself (or at least the earlier seasons, i have no idea what it’s like now).

My sister's wedding is in under 2 months. I hate weddings. Only reason I'm going is cause she really wants to me go and the food and alcohol, of course.

I bought a mystery pack squishmallow for Halloween and it was the dragon one. It being a dragon it has two wings.

Well, two right wings. One of its wings is upside down😆. I'd upload a picture but this website hates pics my phone takes cause they're always 'file size too large'.

Edit: Here we go

F4p2IgsX0AAz64S

Last edited:
Wish I could connect my sister's scanner to my computer. Would love to be able to draw and show my OC's to all of you.

I don't know if I mentioned this on here yet, but I think it would be cool if we could buy TBT (NOT trading, I mean buying to support the actual website).

You see, I could serve the site staff one day. But there’s one main challenge into getting a position as one of the staff members: I have autism.

Although they have no policies against promoting autistic users, I still have social problems. Even if I am following the rules and taking them seriously, I still get notices about doing something wrong on this forum or have other issues (like my lack of patience in the trading boards). I have gotten better on the politics-related stuff since I’m no longer polarized or confrontational, but there’s other things that I still struggle with. There’s no way the staff is going to promote me if I have these issues.

However, I have lost interest into joining the staff a couple years ago before losing interest in this site completely. But the only reason why I would still be interested into joining the site staff is because of the many ideas I have for the site, and I don’t think the mods or admins would accept unsolicited ideas from other members.

View attachment 510029View attachment 510031

Back in easter I was so chuffed to have an egg hidden on my own post that I screenshot it to immortalise it. So funny looking back how I read that clue and went 'thats me. that's sooo me'

EDIT: Shoutout to my line-up too, which changed exactly once when TBT finally dignified me with a new bunny
Another one for my screenshot folder… my poll being on the homepage !! I don’t know if anybody else cares about animal crossing in the same manner as me, but to me having things like this happen on tbt is like doing five backflips in a row. i’m swagging it rn 😎👍

IMG_3487.png

Back