• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

"if i get cut, so are you"
PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I'M HIDING MY EMOTIONS AWAY FOREVER GOODNIGHT AND GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

hnnng s?rgio godinho's new album is real gud, man. pretty different from his older things but heckkk enjoyable

Acquiring perfect persimmons isn't possible in New Leaf since all persimmons are already perfect.

cat and dog not letting me fold the laundry, they keep crowding me every time I try. annoying but so cute at the same time

after so long of dealing with dry skin from every single foam cleanser I've tried....I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE
sweet jesus it feels so nice to find a product that doesn't make my skin peel from being so taut
it doesnt even irritate my skin in the slightest!! no red patches!! it's taken only 5 years to find the one

it was really sunny earlier, I should've got up but I fell back asleep instead </3

I swear, you complain about messes that you do yourself. And can't depend on your son for the simplest of tasks, so almost feeling like his maid now.

I haven't taken my meds in a month honestly no wonder my body hates me i am literally the worst

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also im like *really* sick at the moment and I'm honestly prepared to sue my own immune system I should be better than the flu oof

Someone just randomly used the word “engrammatic” in a casual conversation. I thought it was only ever used by dead old Greek guys, dead old psychiatrist guys and, of course, Star Fleet doctors, haha. I have honestly never seen anyone use it in real life before. Interesting.

... Also, I should probably watch less Star Trek, lol.

tumblr_olc6mbxbif1r5f3jro1_500.jpg

tfw you miss to path THAT ONE TINY SPOT ON THE UPPER RIGHT SIDE YOU ABSOLUTELY DONT WANT A VILLAGER TO PLOT DOWN.... yeah guess what **** you drift you are going.

lmao no i won't reply because that made absolutely no sense and if you can't take that i pretty much dislike anyone's positive opinion on trump if they are like that.. also you don't have to stand by him lol.

lmao no i won't reply because that made absolutely no sense and if you can't take that i pretty much dislike anyone's positive opinion on trump if they are like that.. also you don't have to stand by him lol.

:)))))))))

Back