• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

the post office should open earlier this is baloney
i still have to wait 2 more hours before I can even begin walking over there
i just rly want my jacket orz

wow i just found my old roommate's new instagram!! she just like disappeared from college and from instagram after our first semester (she told me she was going to go), i just found out big make-up/fashion brands like Too-faced, sugarpill, wet-n-wild, moschino with millions of followers featured her art on their instagrams & she moved to a new account.

i'm so shocked!!!! Lol she probably has art commissions rolling in and doesn't even need college anymore. I'm a bit sad she didnt tell me but that's so exciting!!! I'm so proud and happy for her, because it was just like a month before she told me she was leaving that she was worried she shouldn't pursue an art career with trump as president... Lol

her flipping cute art! {x}

Last edited:
wow i just found my old roommate's new instagram!! she just like disappeared from college and from instagram after our first semester (she told me she was going to go), i just found out big make-up/fashion brands like Too-faced, sugarpill, wet-n-wild, moschino with millions of followers featured her art on their instagrams & she moved to a new account.

i'm so shocked!!!! Lol she probably has art commissions rolling in and doesn't even need college anymore. I'm a bit sad she didnt tell me but that's so exciting!!! I'm so proud and happy for her, because it was just like a month before she told me she was leaving that she was worried she shouldn't pursue an art career with trump as president... Lol

her flipping cute art! {x}

damn i'm not into make-up or anything but hellllaa cute stuff indeed

I slept SO MUCH and I'm tired again already

EeuuTlb.jpg

Why are people so against the birth control pill? Like, your body is full of hormones hunty so you can't really pull that thing and they are a lot of time messy already and "add" stuff. And if you mom's side of the family has a history of strokes, heart attacks, bleeding etc. you shouldn't have the combined in the first place.

Sure there are other options but yeah starting the pill last year was one of the best things happened. less period/4th week bleeding, more urge to woo hoo because you know you are over 99% safe if you take them around the same time everyday and only side effect I had was maybe headache but that can be from that my bed is not really proper so.. who knows.

Why are people so against the birth control pill? Like, your body is full of hormones hunty so you can't really pull that thing and they are a lot of time messy already and "add" stuff. And if you mom's side of the family has a history of strokes, heart attacks, bleeding etc. you shouldn't have the combined in the first place.

Sure there are other options but yeah starting the pill last year was one of the best things happened. less period/4th week bleeding, more urge to woo hoo because you know you are over 99% safe if you take them around the same time everyday and only side effect I had was maybe headache but that can be from that my bed is not really proper so.. who knows.

My sister takes birth control for her pcos, but all I hear from her is complaining about her acne still not gone. Maybe her hormones are just too strong for it? Idk about you but it doesn't seem to work on her :L

My sister takes birth control for her pcos, but all I hear from her is complaining about her acne still not gone. Maybe her hormones are just too strong for it? Idk about you but it doesn't seem to work on her :L

I think my acne actually went away some which is good cause I'd still look even more like a teen.

And yeah it differs from whatever brand, and kind of pill you take (there are combined hormones, mini pills etc.) so yeah always ask if there is another brand or type you can take. If you take mini pills you have to be even more careful not to get pregnant though.

considering signing up for the ssb and pkmn tournaments but experienced an attack of sudden shyness
ʕ – ᴥ – ˶ʔ

Last edited:
considering signing up for the ssb and pkmn tournaments but experienced an attack of sudden shyness
ʕ – ᴥ – ˶ʔ

Yeah well not a fan of competitive Pok?mon stuff plus most **** I have that I could do that are probably good hacks/saves anyway so.

Yeah well not a fan of competitive Pok?mon stuff plus most **** I have that I could do that are probably good hacks/saves anyway so.

lol ye I actually suck at competitive battling but I wanted to try anyway :p Although I wouldn't be able to mega evolve my Gengar n that's the only reason I bred him shiny so what the heck

lol ye I actually suck at competitive battling but I wanted to try anyway :p Although I wouldn't be able to mega evolve my Gengar n that's the only reason I bred him shiny so what the heck

Yeah me too. I did once with a friend and won bc I had a kickass Milotic back then lol.. But yeah tbh I'm not competitive at all in games I mostly play to relax and for fun.

Ripperoni...

If this is legit, then this will be one the greatest anime revivals anyone has ever seen in the history of anime...
20170808_175637.jpg

Back