• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

If Lego decided to re-release every Bionicle Set, here’s what I would get and what I wouldn’t get.
  • 2001-2003 - I would pretty much get all of the sets released during the Mata Nui era. Especially the bigger sets (the Rahi, which had five sets in 2001, three in 2002, and two in 2003). High priorities also go to the Toa, the Bohrok, and the Rahkshi. The only things I would skip are the mask collections from 2002 and later.
  • 2004-2005 - I’ll probably stop at 2004, as that would be the last year of new sets I would collect. At my lowest tolerance, I may not even get the 2004 sets. Even if I would tolerate both 2004 and 2005 sets, I wouldn’t collect them all. Namely, the smaller sets and the non-Technic sets.
  • 2006-2008 - At my highest tolerance, I would get the 2006 sets due to the incorporation of lights. Except that light-up features don’t last as long as the action features. Everything from 2007 and later, I won’t get.
  • 2009-2010 - No. Just no.
What makes the older sets better than the newer sets is the moving parts and gears, and not studs with shooters. Even if it’s just one action, the action still had several parts needed to make such action.

Got my dailies done in Genshin and did one trounce domain 🙂. I played a little Animal Crossing; might play some more though not sure what I’ll do yet. I got a lot of storage cleanup to do. Maybe I’ll try decorating in HHP. Been a long time since I did that. 🙂

There are games (like persona) that I just can't play unless I'm alone with headphones and can truly focus.

This means it might be days or weeks in between sessions, but better to enjoy myself rather than deal with constant interruptions.

Because of my nature, it’s common for me to be up at midnight, but tonight, I broke the streak. I slept up the midnight hour completely.

Does anyone else here really hate “please understand, small indie developer” jokes?

Back