Pizza Gang

bdubs2594 said:
I just lol'd right now, because I realized all of this happened without coffeh getting involved. Ha!
Coffeh went emo when Cry told us she was leaving so I don't think she would come here unless she wanted to be more emo.

Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
I just lol'd right now, because I realized all of this happened without coffeh getting involved. Ha!
Coffeh went emo when Cry told us she was leaving so I don't think she would come here unless she wanted to be more emo.
Oh....so that is two members gone because of this thread?

bdubs2594 said:
Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
No, she'll be back... probly tomorrow...

bdubs2594 said:
Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
coffeebean!

I bet nobody reported this thread.

And lol, some City Folk rush noob left. It's going to have a devastating effect on the forum with 5,000 members.

Kaleb said:
Well... why would you leave if you were a... BLUE MEMBER!! I've been purple for like a year.
I don't think anyone cares what color they are

Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
coffeebean!

SL92 said:
I bet nobody reported this thread.

And lol, some City Folk rush noob left. It's going to have a devastating effect on the forum with 5,000 members.
why? everyone loves good ol' fashioned TBT drama!

Back