• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Pink Flowers*

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
*Excluding Tulips

I'm buying as many pink flowers as I can, I can offer IGB or TBT! But I just really need more pink flowers for my town. If anybody has any spare please let me know and we can work out a trade together, I have purple roses and plenty of red/white carnations for trade as well.

*Excluding Tulips

I'm buying as many pink flowers as I can, I can offer IGB or TBT! But I just really need more pink flowers for my town. If anybody has any spare please let me know and we can work out a trade together, I have purple roses and plenty of red/white carnations for trade as well.

i can sell some to you just let me know how much of each flower you need (i also have the silver axes ready to go! just let me know how many you need :3 )

i can sell some to you just let me know how much of each flower you need (i also have the silver axes ready to go! just let me know how many you need :3 )
I will buy as many pink lilies roses and carnations as you will allow me to, or as my bell balance will since i have limited bells, could i also get 5 silver axes if I'm buying flowers? what are your prices for pink hybrids and ill work it out <3

I can get you 40 pink flowers for 5tbt total!
- 10 lilies
- 5 each of roses/hyacinths/mums/lilies/windflowers

edit: oh nevermind, I just realized this was for acnl lol 😆

Last edited:
Back