Mint
Leif
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (56) +
Hi! I'm looking for items on this list

Feel free to share me your wishlist, I have a lot of items although I didn't really fill out my catalog tab completely. Notable things I have include a few complete furniture sets. I have the white cute furniture set, all rattan furniture in all colors, pink diner set (except the clock and wallpaper), all soft serve lamps, all floor lights, all mountain bikes, all sanrio posters, all fruit cardboard boxes.

Also the main thing I'm looking for right now is a pink drink machine. If you have it, let me know what you are looking for? I would let you catalog one of my full sets or give bells/tickets.

But otherwise it will be 1:1 catalog trade for other items.

I also have these spare diy recipes: Shell bed, log bed, birdbath, barrel.

If you prefer bells or NMTs, please list the price c:

Last edited:
Hi! I have a pink pool, pink long bathtub, white claw foot tub, and black floating biotope planter ^^ would you be interested in buying all of them for 100k IGB?

Hi! I have a pink pool, pink long bathtub, white claw foot tub, and black floating biotope planter ^^ would you be interested in buying all of them for 100k IGB?

Sure, I will buy them off you. I'll message you the code

Hey! I have:

Pop up toaster
Floating bio tops planter
Table setting
Monstera
Baby bear

I’m interested in the soft serve lamps. :)

Hey! I have:

Pop up toaster
Floating bio tops planter
Table setting
Monstera
Baby bear

I’m interested in the soft serve lamps. :)

Sure, I got the floating bio tops planter already but for the rest, what colours do you have them in?

Sure, I got the floating bio tops planter already but for the rest, what colours do you have them in?
I don’t have any. So don’t know all the colors. I like the strawberry swirl and vanilla. Whatever else you think is fair. Just to catalog.

I don’t have any. So don’t know all the colors. I like the strawberry swirl and vanilla. Whatever else you think is fair. Just to catalog.

Ah I meant what color are the items you are offering? Like they're the same colors as the ones on my list right?

If so, ill just let you catalog them all c:

Ah I meant what color are the items you are offering? Like they're the same colors as the ones on my list right?

If so, ill just let you catalog them all c:
Oh sorry. Yes they are all are the same as pictured. You can keep them. I have extra of each one. Thank you for letting me catalog them all! :)
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry. Yes they all are th same as pictured. You can keep them. I have extra of each one. Thank you for letting me catalog them all! :)
The toaster is the white one.

Oh sorry. Yes they all are th same as pictured. You can keep them. I have extra of each one. Thank you for letting me catalog them all! :)

The toaster is the white one.

Sounds good, ill message you the code

I have the pink fridge and light blue long bath in my catalog, but not on-hand. I also have on hand the beach towels (they're customizable on a bench for all colors) and white white table setting.
If I add you on switch and mail you the fridge and bath, and then come over and give you the towel and table setting, could you let me catalog the cute white chair, cute white music player, cute white tea table, cute white wardrobe, and desktop computer?

I have the orange cardboard box, pink fridge and cacao tree that you can just keep. Would I be able to catalog your soft serve lamps and pink diner set? I can pay a couple NMTs as well

I have
-White Exercise Ball
-Green & Orange Public Bench
-Cacao Tree

For Cool Hyacinth Crown DIY?

I have the pink fridge and light blue long bath in my catalog, but not on-hand. I also have on hand the beach towels (they're customizable on a bench for all colors) and white white table setting.
If I add you on switch and mail you the fridge and bath, and then come over and give you the towel and table setting, could you let me catalog the cute white chair, cute white music player, cute white tea table, cute white wardrobe, and desktop computer?

Sure! That sounds good, I can add you right now actually and then ill message you

Just realized I will need to come over first, but then I can send the other two items. :) That's still cool, right?

I have the orange cardboard box, pink fridge and cacao tree that you can just keep. Would I be able to catalog your soft serve lamps and pink diner set? I can pay a couple NMTs as well

I think I am getting those items already, but let me know if you have any complete sets (even if they're not on my wishlist). Or how many NMTs are you willing to offer?

I have
-White Exercise Ball
-Green & Orange Public Bench
-Cacao Tree

For Cool Hyacinth Crown DIY?

I don't think I can catalog the public bench though. You don't mind trading that right?

Just realized I will need to come over first, but then I can send the other two items. :) That's still cool, right?

Yeah that's cool

I'm interested in your garden bench DIY!
I can get you the green & orange public bench

Edit: sry just saw above. how about the pull up bar stand instead?

I think I am getting those items already, but let me know if you have any complete sets (even if they're not on my wishlist). Or how many NMTs are you willing to offer?

I don't think I can catalog the public bench though. You don't mind trading that right?

Yeah that's cool
The only complete sets I have are rattan right now, so 6 NMT to catalog your soft serves and pink diner set?

Yeah that's cool

Ya, for sure! no worries. I can straight up give you all 3. Unless you prefer to catalog them instead?
Pm me if its good for you.

The only complete sets I have are rattan right now, so 6 NMT to catalog your soft serves and pink diner set?

Yep, sounds good with me. I'll message you when I am ready

I'm interested in your garden bench DIY!
I can get you the green & orange public bench

Edit: sry just saw above. how about the pull up bar stand instead?

Yep that works for me. I'll let you know when I am ready

Ya, for sure! no worries. I can straight up give you all 3. Unless you prefer to catalog them instead?
Pm me if its good for you.

That's very nice!! I'll message you when I am ready

Back