• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Pikachu!

likeacliche

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (62) +
Looking for a Pikachu with nice sp. attack and sp def and def stats! Also needs to have volt tackle! Level 30-40 preferably! Name your price within reason for this :)

Can also offer a Feebas for trade!

Last edited:
Pokemon moon! Does it have the specifics I'm looking for? My current pikachu has terrible defensive abilities ;n; And I'm not far enough in the game to grab a light ball to breed one with volt tackle.

im a horrible breeder. But here's a tip. If you go to one of the cities in Akala island. The place where the shape has her shop. Go north in that town and a girl with Pikachus can teach your Pikachu Volt Tackle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy auto corrected to shape lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I MEAN HAPU LOL STUPID AUTOCORRECT

lol! Autocorrect is great! And thanks I'll go talk to her and see what happens! I know I've talked to her before and got the pikachu z-power from her but I thought she told me to come back once my pikachu knew volt tackle... maybe I read it wrong though!

Ahh, yes it worked! Thanks so much for saving me some tbt haha.

Last edited:
Back