Piercing Wishlist!

TinyStarrable

Bells
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Here are a few piercings I hope to acquire in the near future!
*Note* When choosing to get any of these piercings, always go to a professional piercer!

1. Industrial Piercing

The Industrial piercing is also known as a scaffold piercing. It is a straight bar across the top of the ear, usually at a 16 gauge. It is quite painful to get, and takes up to a year to heal. You can also receive little bumps behind or in front of where the piercing is. They are known s keloids. They can be healed with tea tree oil, but only apply it to the bumps. It is not to be used to heal the piercing. Use a saline or sea salt mix to clean it.
I really like the look of this piercing. It gives off that "badass" vibe and has so many bars you could change it to, once its healed. I would get it done on my right ear.
Because this piercing is somewhat difficult to perform, it makes sense to its price. It is usually around $65.

2. Snug

The Snug is a piercing of the inner cartilage. It is a unique piercing, as it is not seen often. It is usually a 14 gauge and known to be the most painful ear piercing. It is also very hard to heal.
I really love the look of this piercing as well. It is not something you see everyday either. I would most likely get this done on my right ear.
The snug is usually priced at around $45.

3. Tragus

The tragus piercing is on a small flap of skin on the inner ear. It is close to the hole in your ear. (The real one, not a hole for an earring XD)
They are normally at a 16 gauge. This piercing may also be the worst to get, though pain thresholds vary from person to person.
The tragus is one of the oldest piercings, besides the lobes. It has been trendy off and on and is very unique. It can also reject, which means that your body recognizes a foreign object in your body, the jewelry, and pushes it out. You can do nothing to prevent this nor can you know it will happen. If this does occur, it is best to just take it out be your piercer. DO NOT take it out yourself! Here is some more information about rejection! http://tattoo.about.com/cs/piercefaq/a/migration.htm
I would most likely get this piercing done on my left ear. The tragus piercing is usually around $45.

4. Midway Helix

The Midway helix is a helix, just in the middle of your outer cartilage. It usually follows after the regular helix, though it can be the only helix on the ear. Like the helix,it is usually at a 16 gauge.
As far as pain, it usually is similar to receiving the regular helix, though it can vary.
I would have this piercing placed on my left ear, following my helix.
Because the midway helix is just like the helix, the price is around the same.

5. Anti-Tragus

The anti-tragus is a piercing located directly across from the tragus location. It is another painful piercing to get and a high maintenance piercing, as it takes quite awhile to heal completely. It is usually at a 16 gauge, though it can be at a 14 gauge.
This piercing is very unique and even more uncommon than the industrial. I really favor some of the unique piercings! You just don't see them everyday. They also have a wide variety of different colored jewelry, once it's healed.
I would have this piercing placed on my right ear, in contrast to the tragus on my left ear.
Like the tragus, the anti-tragus is usually around $45.

Are there any piercings you guys really want? Any unique ones? Let me know in the comments!!

Lucky for me I got my ears pierced when I was little. That's all I really want.

i want tons of ear piercings (gradual lobe + industrial, i already have the basic lobe one) and a belly piercing!! they're both to die for imo

Last edited:
Lucky for me I got my ears pierced when I was little. That's all I really want.

cool. Usually parents who have a baby girl do that. Also, I love your icon!How do you get it animated?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want tons of ear piercings (gradual lobe + industrial, i already have the basic lobe one) and a belly piercing!! they're both to die for imo

Cool! What's a gradual lobe though?
I kinda want the belly button piercing but I am unsure if I would be able to get it. Also, because it is a surface piercing, there is a possibility it could reject, so I am fearful that that might happen as well

cool. Usually parents who have a baby girl do that. Also, I love your icon!How do you get it animated?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool! What's a gradual lobe though?
I kinda want the belly button piercing but I am unsure if I would be able to get it. Also, because it is a surface piercing, there is a possibility it could reject, so I am fearful that that might happen as well

graduate-lobe.jpg
this is a gradual lobe :) i also am kinda scared of rejection but idk i still want it

Last edited:
I got like a helix 4 months ago. and it still hurts when I touch it. x'D but I'm still waiting for it to heal 8'D

View attachment 173325
this is a gradual lobe :) i also am kinda scared of rejection but idk i still want it

Ohhhhh okay cool! So far I have two lobe piercings as well as a helix on my left ear!

I'm also a little afraid of rejection as well but that is a risk we must take

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got like a helix 4 months ago. and it still hurts when I touch it. x'D but I'm still waiting for it to heal 8'D

Did you get it done with a gun or needle?

Also, a helix piercing takes up to a year to fully heal. I've had mine for about 7 months, but I won't change it until it's been in for one full year. I use a sea salt mix to heal it and it works amazing! You should try it!

View attachment 173325
i didn't know that's what that was called but I love it omg ;;
I wanted that as well, but the girl that pierced the second holes in my lobes did them too far from my first ones imo and now I kinda feel like it'll look weird

but I have an industrial + tragus + helix + two holes in each lobe and I love them all, even though some (cough cough industrial) were tough to heal. I'm probably done with piercings at this point, although I've been considering an orbital as well. since you have piercings already I'm sure you know this lol, but make sure you go to a good & reputable piercer, because the guy that did my industrial did it kinda different than most people do and I think that's why it was so hard to get it to heal. it's fine now, and they take awhile to heal regardless, but just something to remember.​

Last edited:
i didn't know that's what that was called but I love it omg ;;
I wanted that as well, but the girl that pierced the second holes in my lobes did them too far from my first ones imo and now I kinda feel like it'll look weird

but I have an industrial + tragus + helix + two holes in each lobe and I love them all, even though some (cough cough industrial) were tough to heal. I'm probably done with piercings at this point, although I've been considering an orbital as well. since you have piercings already I'm sure you know this lol, but make sure you go to a good & reputable piercer, because the guy that did my industrial did it kinda different than most people do and I think that's why it was so hard to get it to heal. it's fine now, and they take awhile to heal regardless, but just something to remember.​

Thanks so much for the input! It is very important to do your research for both the shop and how to care for your piercings! It is also best to get the best jewelry possible, which would be surgical steel or titanium.

I pierced my own bridge, cartilage, industrial, both of my eyebrows, ears, labret, snake bites, and my septum.

But I am hoping to do my conch on both sides soon. Just haven't gathered the courage to do it.

Last edited:
I have a septum piercing.
Other than that, I want nipple piercings but I also want to tattoo my areoles to a heart shape.

I had my tragus done and it migrated so I had to take it out. It was so cute though I'm thinking about getting it again

I also have my conch punched on my left ear and am considering doing that on my right

We shall see

I hope everything goes well for you guys! Just be sure to get your piercing done by a good and professional piercer!

I only have my lobes and septum done, I might get some more ear piercings in the future but that's likely it for me.

I want an industrial and several more on just my left lobe because my right lobe is gauges but my left ear rejected during the gauging process so I just have the one ear up to a 5/8th and my left ear is still pierced and I occasionally wear jewelry in it. I want to get several on the left to counter balance the big gauge on the other ear. I also hope to get my septum pierced someday but I am unsure. I also kind of want to get another piercing next to the one I have for a spider bite because I wear a small start shaped ring in it now and think having two little stars would be adorable.

I want an industrial and several more on just my left lobe because my right lobe is gauges but my left ear rejected during the gauging process so I just have the one ear up to a 5/8th and my left ear is still pierced and I occasionally wear jewelry in it. I want to get several on the left to counter balance the big gauge on the other ear. I also hope to get my septum pierced someday but I am unsure. I also kind of want to get another piercing next to the one I have for a spider bite because I wear a small start shaped ring in it now and think having two little stars would be adorable.

that sounds awesome and I hope it works out! You might like the snug, but its a b**** to heal! Same goes with the industrial. I'm sure you can get through it though.

Back