• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich !

Bells
Cake
Red Candy
Spring Sakura
Red Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (12) +
hello! ive been trying to get rid of some villagers in return for dreamies and phoebe is the first candidate to leave.
i prefer tbt for payment but igb works fine ! she moves on the 23rd so i wont time travel until someone claims her. thank you!

How much tbt are you looking for? I don't have much yet but I can get more. I would love to have dear Phoebe. <3

hi! im so sorry for the late reply ive been stuck at school for what feels like forever but im okay with 10 tbt ! or if thats too much 5 is fine, i wanna get rid of her quickly to make room for more dreamies lol

I'm so sorry, I've been so busy this past weekend and I had to leave for a business trip today. I realize it's the last day Phoebe will be in your town, so if someone else is interested, it's okay!

Back