Buying Perfect Fruit!

Give me a moment to shake down my trees and I'll get back to you!

I have 32 baskets of 9. Not sure how many you're looking for but they're all up for grabs. Offer me a price and it's a deal c:

trasey, you can only grow your own native perfect fruit in your town. Otherwise it dies. And i know your trying to build your own orchard but i dont know how space conservant you'll make it.

Not good at prices ummm... ▶○◀
I'm pretty flexible with prices, how about 10,000 for a basket of 9? and however many baskets you'd like c:

edit: I meant 10,000 not 5,000.

Last edited:
I know. I'm using Perfect Cherries for my Town since it's my native Fruit. And the rest goes to my villagers ^-^ (they're getting spoiled xD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like all the baskets so how much would that be? ^-^

lol trasey, i gave you so much info on this stuff, and im trying to run my own business... don't over run me. Also laurina at other towns you can sell perfect cherries for 27k each basket of 9.

32 baskets. 10k each. 320k all together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also laurina at other towns you can sell perfect cherries for 27k each basket of 9.

I have apples. And I'm sure. I have plenty of perfect apples to go around and I can always replant them, plus I don't shake my trees too often so if they go to somebody who really wants them I'm okay with whatever price c:

What are you talking about Batman? -.- I'm not overrunning you?
The Perfect Cherries are for MY Orchard which I'm fixing to do.
The rest of the Perfect Fruit goes to my VILLAGERS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Laurina deal I'll give you 500k instead ^-^

Sounds perfect! I'm really new with this trading stuff so thank you c: Just added your friend code let me know whenever you're free for me to come over c:

Back