• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Perfect fruit of all kinds except oranges

FelicityShadow

Dream Interpreter
Bells
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (150) +
I realized I ran out of my perfect fruit stock for my villagers. Can anyone sell me a bunch of baskets? I need at least 3 baskets of 9 for each kind except oranges. I'll pay whatever you want, IGB, TBT, items, etc. I need these by the end of the day since I don't know when I'm leaving my house tomorrow. Thank you!

I've got 3 baskets to spare. I'd prefer tbt and any amount you're willing to pay will do.

If you're interested, I can get perfect cherries for 3 tbt each basket c:
Just tell me how many baskets you need!

I have 3 baskets of perfect pears if you want them?

Yes I do! What would you like in exchange?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're interested, I can get perfect cherries for 3 tbt each basket c:
Just tell me how many baskets you need!

Great! I would love 3 baskets and I'll round it to 10 TBT. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll open gates and send TBT.

Yes I do! What would you like in exchange?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! I would love 3 baskets and I'll round it to 10 TBT. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll open gates and send TBT.

Alright I have the 3 baskets ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for the late response T.T

Cool, you can have them all for free! Though could you kindly come over once per basket (so 3 visits altogether), as I'm trying to get the train station upgrade. Does that sound alright? No worries if it's too much effort though :)

Cool, you can have them all for free! Though could you kindly come over once per basket (so 3 visits altogether), as I'm trying to get the train station upgrade. Does that sound alright? No worries if it's too much effort though :)

Thank you! I'm definitely fine with doing that. I understand the struggle for the train station upgrade. Let me know when you're ready and I'll head over three times. :)

I have a basket of perfect apples if you want them :) Have no idea what they're worth though

I have a basket of perfect apples if you want them :) Have no idea what they're worth though

Hi! That would be great! Lately I've been giving 3TBT per basket of perfect fruit. It's been awhile since I bought perfect fruit so I'm not sure either! Just let me know how much you want if it's IGB or if you happen to need something else I can give you that in exchange. :)

Thank you! I'm definitely fine with doing that. I understand the struggle for the train station upgrade. Let me know when you're ready and I'll head over three times. :)

Awesome, thanks! I'm available now so just let me know when you're ready too, thanks.

Back