• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading pekoe

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (156) +
TQZIgp6.jpg
pekoe is leaving tokyo-3 owo
she's original besides her shirt. (shirt in the pic is the one shes wearing now)
looking for another villager or wishlist items.
offer anyone, i'm not very picky, although i'm not looking for bell offers or a normal villager :]
thanks!

She's my dreamie! Bree is moving out of my town, do you want her in trade? Sorry this post was originally so short -- I quickly got on with my phone so I could make a quick post -- I want Pekoe so badly. :) I also have a few items on your wishlist: pink bud tank, red ogre mask, and I think I have a legit graceful painting...

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm going back to bed now (I think we're in vastly different time zones) but I really hope you accept my offer to trade for Pekoe. :) Hopefully when I get up you'll be around to do business. :D

would you be able to pick up pekoe first, i have 10 villagers ^^

I only have five villagers cuz i just restarted my second town so i would need to get the 100% approval thin but after that i could pick her up first

Back