• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Peggy the pig!

Maria Komi.

Discord: BoopedNose#9291
Bells
Switch
5791-7319-0309
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (213) +
Peggy will leave from my town at the 30th but I can time travel if you want.I don't think she's original but she's very cute.If you want to have her let me know.

●Thats a giveaway but if you have any of the following items I would really appreciate it if I could receive them as "payment"
•Mossy carpet
•fancy display stand
•hyrule wall&zelda floor
•any of the "only in the ganon's RV "items

Thanks much!

☟Let me know below☟
⬆or pm-vm me⬆

Ps.if you don't have any of the items you can still have her

Last edited:
This is really creepy because earlier today I was thinking about how I wanted a new peppy and how peggy would be my top pick. But then I thought I'd never find her because I NEVER see her in forums.

Basically what I'm saying is PLEASE GIVE PEGGY I HAVE MOSSY CARPET! I have to push someone out but it shouldn't take long.

This is really creepy because earlier today I was thinking about how I wanted a new peppy and how peggy would be my top pick. But then I thought I'd never find her because I NEVER see her in forums.

Basically what I'm saying is PLEASE GIVE PEGGY I HAVE MOSSY CARPET! I have to push someone out but it shouldn't take long.

Hahaha okay then!She's all yours!Pm me when you want to come and I'll tt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i kinda need to go to sleep now.So take your time.Just pm. Later or tomorrow for me haha

Last edited:
Back