Not open for further replies.

Neorago

Bells
Switch
1037-6800-5137
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (28) +
only one peach would do really, I’m just so bummed out about finally getting a non-native fruit from a villager today and then losing all my progress (including the peach I got from Rhonda! dang it!) because my 3DS ran out of batteries while I was cooking 😩

Last edited:
only one peach would do really, I’m just so bummed out about finally getting a non-native fruit from a villager today and then losing all my progress (including the peach I got from Rhonda! dang it!) because my 3DS ran out of batteries while I was cooking 😩

It's not my native fruit but I have some perfect peaches laying around that you can have. I also cherries on the ground.

It's not my native fruit but I have some perfect peaches laying around that you can have. I also cherries on the ground.
I would love a perfect peach, thank you so much! I actually have nine pieces of every perfect fruit that I received from another player on here but I have this weird thing where I want to keep a full stack of each, hence me asking for help here bc I’m reluctant to plant any of them lol 😩 I have plenty of perfect oranges though if you would like some for your trouble!

I’ll be on for another two hours today if you’re free. just tell me and I’ll open the gates. thanks again!

I would love a perfect peach, thank you so much! I actually have nine pieces of every perfect fruit that I received from another player on here but I have this weird thing where I want to keep a full stack of each, hence me asking for help here bc I’m reluctant to plant any of them lol 😩 I have plenty of perfect oranges though if you would like some for your trouble!

I’ll be on for another two hours today if you’re free. just tell me and I’ll open the gates. thanks again!

I'm free now, if you are still around :)

Hope you don't mind the cherries, my pocket was full and i didn't know what to do with them apart eating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back