Buying Paying and trading 🌟g e n e r o u s l y 🌟 for wishlist! Seasonal DIY/Wreath/Crown/Mom’s items FT ✨

Blondiexo

total trash
Bells
Switch
3518-9913-7880
Island
Sage Wilds
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (103) +
edit: looking to pay with NMT or IGB or gold nuggies.

Paying very well for:
My wishlist! please name your price.

Trading:
Fall seasonal DIY: (Trading only for Seasonal DIY I don’t have. Preferably Bounty Arch or Mush Table or Frozen Treat Set)
Leaf Campfire
Forest wall

Wreath/Crown: (Trading only for a wreath I don’t have)
Pretty Cosmos Wreath
Dark Lily Wreath
Pretty Rose Crown
Dark Cosmos Crown

Regular: (1NMT)
Garden Wagon
Wooden Toolbox
Bamboo Sphere

Mom’s:
Mom’s Forest Apron x3
Mom’s Playful Mat

My wishlist is here 🤍

Last edited:
I have a ton of the first four, would you be ok paying in TBT though?

hihi! i can order you all the cute furniture you needed and also the lacy rug :> are you okay with making an offer in nmt?

I have a ton of the first four, would you be ok paying in TBT though?

would you possibly accept NMT? I can pay your price!
Post automatically merged:

hihi! i can order you all the cute furniture you needed and also the lacy rug :> are you okay with making an offer in nmt?
How many would you like? I would love that

Hi! I have a bunch of star frags I can sell you too. I also have the dark rose wreath and cool windflower wreath diys, and can make all of your other wreaths/non seasonal diys. Looking for tbt primarily

Hi! I have a bunch of star frags I can sell you too. I also have the dark rose wreath and cool windflower wreath diys, and can make all of your other wreaths/non seasonal diys. Looking for tbt primarily
Hey there! Sorry I am mainly looking to buy with NMT. if interested, please name your price for star fragments and diys 🤍🤍

would you possibly accept NMT? I can pay your price!

How many would you like? I would love that
ahh is it okay if you make an offer? i’m not sure how to gauge what‘s fair, i don’t want to overcharge you LOL :0

I have some gold nuggets that I'd like to sell. I'd prefer TBT, but I'll consider a rate in NMT. Let me know how much you'd like and what rate you'd like to buy them at.

I can get you the infused water dispenser and floral swag DIY for 4/5 NMT if that's acceptable? Not really sure of the going price.

I have some gold nuggets that I'd like to sell. I'd prefer TBT, but I'll consider a rate in NMT. Let me know how much you'd like and what rate you'd like to buy them at.
How many gold nuggies are you wanting to part with? I would need to use NMT or IGB. Preferably NMT. I would be happy to pay a bit over the usual exchange rate.

I can get you the infused water dispenser and floral swag DIY for 4/5 NMT if that's acceptable? Not really sure of the going price.
I will pay you 10 for both ☺️

How many gold nuggies are you wanting to part with? I would need to use NMT or IGB. Preferably NMT. I would be happy to pay a bit over the usual exchange rate.

I will pay you 10 for both ☺
Uhh, I have about 30 available. I have no clue what the usual exchange rate is, so make an offer.

i have some star fragments and gold nuggets i would like IGB for ! :)
Absolutely! How many are you willing to sell and how much would you like me to pay for them? ☺️

Uhh, I have about 30 available. I have no clue what the usual exchange rate is, so make an offer.
I’m not sure. Would 1 NMT per 2 be enough?

Absolutely! How many are you willing to sell and how much would you like me to pay for them? ☺

I’m not sure. Would 1 NMT per 2 be enough?
I'll think about it.

I will pay you 10 for both ☺
Oh damn that's extremely generous of you, thank you. Would you prefer to deal at my place or yours?

I'll think about it.
Sure! If you need any more than that I am happy to pay it!

Oh damn that's extremely generous of you, thank you. Would you prefer to deal at my place or yours?
Mine if possible because I have a dodo code set up! Just send me a DM!

i have 5 gold nuggets and 7 normal fragments :) the fragments go for like 100k each? idk how much the nuggets go for :-(

Back