Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hi there! I'll like to sell both my My Melody Easter and Gastly Halloweaster Eggs, how much TBT I could get for them? also would it be enough to buy your Sweet Bunny Balloon? (if so I'll love to trade them for it!)

that works perfectly, thanks so much!! I'll send it over right now
Hah, that's a fun coincidence! And you have good taste! I just sent the hammer to make things easy. Always open to messages but none is fine too :] thank you again my friend! ❤️

I apologize for the delay! Just sent the collectibles over to both of you! Pleasure like always and glad y’all got collectibles you have been wanting. :D

what woule trade in value on each of the following items be

turquoise squid egg
summer shell
isabelle

Hey again friend! :D I can offer the following values for each:

Turquoise Squid Egg (480)
Summer Shell (400)
Isabelle (120)

Hi there! I'll like to sell both my My Melody Easter and Gastly Halloweaster Eggs, how much TBT I could get for them? also would it be enough to buy your Sweet Bunny Balloon? (if so I'll love to trade them for it!)

Hey again! Those would get you 520 in trade-in value so you would only need to add 80 TBT alongside for both. How does that sound to you? :D

hi! messaged u also on discord hehehe but would like to trade in a pink jellyfish for credit! and would i be able to use that credit to buy your hyacinths? :0 can also pay in tbt for the common hyacinths <3

hi! messaged u also on discord hehehe but would like to trade in a pink jellyfish for credit! and would i be able to use that credit to buy your hyacinths? :0 can also pay in tbt for the common hyacinths <3

Glad I got you taken care of and pleasure like always! :D

would you do 3 squid eggs and a summer shell for a pink jelly, green heart balloon, zoodiac dragon (older), and festival lantern, plus change?

That sounds good to me, that will give you 340 back in change! Would you like any messages? :)

Hey again! Those would get you 520 in trade-in value so you would only need to add 80 TBT alongside for both. How does that sound to you? :D

Sounds great but sadly I'm quite short on 'cash' atm, so I would like to sell too my Christmas Candy and July Birthstone.
Hope that's enough! (if not I can wait for the photography participation bells or sell even more xDD)

hi again! was wondering how much the trade in value for a red bunny balloon would be?

Hey again! I can offer 400 in trade-in value for it! :)

could i trade in an orange balloon for the 2019 zipper sakura?

Hey again! I can offer 400 in trade-in value for that which would mean that you would have 250 after the Zipper Sakura. Would you like to get anything else alongside it? :) I only have 49 TBT left to offer for change unfortunately.

Sounds great but sadly I'm quite short on 'cash' atm, so I would like to sell too my Christmas Candy and July Birthstone.
Hope that's enough! (if not I can wait for the photography participation bells or sell even more xDD)

Definitely know what you mean! lol I can accept the July Birthstone for another 100 in trade-in value and return 20 in change! How does that sound? :)

Last edited:
Definitely know what you mean! lol I can accept the July Birthstone for another 100 in trade-in value and return 20 in change! How does that sound? :)

It's perfect thanks a lot! I'll send my stuff in a moment and you can keep the change, I'm just happy I can afford the balloon at all ❤️

Also if you don't mind I'll like this quote with the bunny: Sweet dreams are made of this...

It's perfect thanks a lot! I'll send my stuff in a moment and you can keep the change, I'm just happy I can afford the balloon at all ❤️

Also if you don't mind I'll like this quote with the bunny: Sweet dreams are made of this...

You’re absolutely welcome and thank you so much! :D I just sent it your way and pleasure like always! Have a great weekend! :)

Hey again! I can offer 400 in trade-in value for it! :)

Hey again! I can offer 400 in trade-in value for that which would mean that you would have 250 after the Zipper Sakura. Would you like to get anything else alongside it? :) I only have 229 TBT left to offer for change unfortunately.

would it be possible to grab your spring sakura + two cherries + some change :0

Hey again! I can offer 400 in trade-in value for that which would mean that you would have 250 after the Zipper Sakura. Would you like to get anything else alongside it? :) I only have 49 TBT left to offer for change unfortunately.
ah okay let me exchange something closer in value? i have a pave pink feather, a pink house, a blue house, or some shamrocks?

ah okay let me exchange something closer in value? i have a pave pink feather, a pink house, a blue house, or some shamrocks?

Looking at those options, the closest to an even trade is 1 Spring Shamrock (160 trade-in value) + 90 TBT for the Zipper Sakura. How does that sound to you? :)

Back