Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)
sounds good! i'll take the tbt for now and i'll send the bunny ur way. i'll take a message for my jelly as well~ :>

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!

Hey! I can offer 800 in trade-in value for the Dreamy Plush so that would leave you 400 in trade-in value after that. Would you like to add anything alongside the Purple Balloon? :D

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)
is there any chance i could grab
1713921179294.png
with the purple balloon and get the rest in tbt :0

ooh could i get the asteroid plush, gastly egg (date doesn't matter) and pink rosewater potion with that? :0 i don't need any messages!!

Sounds good to me! I’ll send everything over alongside 700 TBT in change once I receive the Pink Toy Hammer! :)

sounds good! i'll take the tbt for now and i'll send the bunny ur way. i'll take a message for my jelly as well~ :>

Just sent it your way + TBT! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Blue Jellyfish! :D

is there any chance i could grab View attachment 555790 with the purple balloon and get the rest in tbt :0

Sure thing! I’ll send the everything over + 304 TBT in change as soon as I receive the Dreamy Bear Plush. :)

Sounds good to me! I’ll send everything over alongside 700 TBT in change once I receive the Pink Toy Hammer! :)

Just sent it your way + TBT! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Blue Jellyfish! :D

Sure thing! I’ll send the everything over + 304 TBT in change as soon as I receive the Dreamy Bear Plush. :)
sent it over! tysm :]

i sent the hammer a bit ago !!

Oh, I see it! My apologies, been getting flooded with notifications from the Flower event. lol Sent everything over and pleasure doing business with you! :D

sent it over! tysm :]

Awesome, just sent everything over! Pleasure doing business and enjoy the new collectibles! :)

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
666.jpg
Pink Toy HammerMar 17, 2024 at 3:50 AM3,000 TBTx 1
685.jpg
Sweet Bunny BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 1:30 AM600 TBTx 1
460.jpg
Dreamy Bear PlushJan 5, 2022 at 7:34 AM1,000 TBTx 1

I've got a Spring Bloom Egg, Isabelle, Red Pansy, Red Tulip, and/or Toy Hammer I can throw at you (and whatever combination of TBT that's in my sidebar). Lemme know which you want/what would amount to 1000TBT to trade in :]

tysm!!! red is my favorite color so I'm so stoked 🥰

I've got a Spring Bloom Egg, Isabelle, Red Pansy, Red Tulip, and/or Toy Hammer I can throw at you (and whatever combination of TBT that's in my sidebar). Lemme know which you want/what would amount to 1000TBT to trade in :]

tysm!!! red is my favorite color so I'm so stoked 🥰

That’s awesome, red is my favorite color as well (it’s part of my first name too XD)! 🎉 I can accept all collectibles mentioned except Toy Hammer for 936 trade-in value which would mean you would still need 64 TBT. :) I also can do an even trade for the Toy Hammer instead, whichever you prefer! :D

hello again, could i trade in my dreamy party popper and ladybug egg for a dreamy bear plush?

Hey again! I can actually do an even trade for your Dreamy Popper, how does that sound? :)

That’s awesome, red is my favorite color as well (it’s part of my first name too XD)! 🎉 I can accept all collectibles mentioned except Toy Hammer for 936 trade-in value which would mean you would still need 64 TBT. :) I also can do an even trade for the Toy Hammer instead, whichever you prefer! :D

Hah, that's a fun coincidence! And you have good taste! I just sent the hammer to make things easy. Always open to messages but none is fine too :] thank you again my friend! ❤️

Back