Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Glad we knocked out some scum.
But...

what

Doughssant is being replaced by Crys
Because I ****ed up some stuff

the

f***

Seriously, Danny, why the single emoji? And @Minties: you're basically repeating what my reads said, and what I've been trying to say since D2 about Tom
Yes, he's helping us, but because he's yellow, we still need to all keep our eyes on him

Tomorrow when I get the chance I'm going to go back and collect all of Ender's posts and posts that refer to him, and see if I can find any patterns.

@Luca: With Ender's death it revealed to me I cannot win with scum, so given that it's in my best interest to do the best I can for town why doubt me? I mean either way it'd boil down to me v Town or me v Scum, either way I'd probably lose if I was a killing type role.

Glad we knocked out some scum.

Seriously, Danny, why the single emoji? And @Minties: you're basically repeating what my reads said, and what I've been trying to say since D2 about Tom
Yes, he's helping us, but because he's yellow, we still need to all keep our eyes on him

Tomorrow when I get the chance I'm going to go back and collect all of Ender's posts and posts that refer to him, and see if I can find any patterns.

LOL child please sit back down. Your reads were essentially an entire regurgitation of MY posts on Tom. Don't even try to look like you've provided anything to this game because so far all you've done is parrot what I said about Tom. I've been on his ass since Day Two started, well before you posted your copy pasta reads about him being the one in contact with Kit and her RCing to him. Your "case" was essentially just my case written in one single post. If he's third party, mafia's win con is to kill ALL THIRD PARTY, hostile and non-hostile. It doesn't benefit him at all to help them.

btw this is why I said Sarasakat was using Lucanosa logic D1.

I dunno Minties I don't think all third party, if lover loved mafia keeping lover alive would be a priority and an extra person to bus.

smart and easy lynch. Ender is a good player im assuming so it shouldnt be that hard to take out the rest of mafia with him gone

also
So you know that Tom claimed blue role, but someone potentially counterclaimed (I don't 100% believe that unless you reveal a name/more info on that). So you are already taking a gamble at if Tom is a blue role or not because you "don't feel like trusting him"

You know voting Ender is in everyones favor right now, but you would rather take a 50/50 shot on Tom because someone pm'ed a counterclaim ?
Sounds like you and Ender are both scum

if this theory is correct, we should probably keep a little closer eye on Zoolka's posts tomorrow

I have never played with Crys before. Interested to see their playing style differs or relates to Dough/haydenn's. Dough is also typically random and hard to read (though he seemed to be playing a tad more serious this game...), so if him/Crys is red, we could potentially be able to catch that easier than Dough

I dunno Minties I don't think all third party, if lover loved mafia keeping lover alive would be a priority and an extra person to bus.

Wouldn't that make them a non-hostile 3rd party then? The win con says to kill all third parties essentially, so they would have to die as well. They don't count towards mafia numbers and are still 3rd party. That would mean that mafia would have to kill the lover to win and essentially kill one of their own members when the lover dies. That's also why I think there is not a lover in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles

actually they only have to outnumber the neutral 3rd party roles, not kill them. So in theory, they could leave a lover alive until the end? Seems like too easy of a claim though.

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

That last paragraph tho. I'm literally dying laughing rereading this.

You're next, Trundle :lemon:

Wouldn't that make them a non-hostile 3rd party then? The win con says to kill all third parties essentially, so they would have to die as well. They don't count towards mafia numbers and are still 3rd party. That would mean that mafia would have to kill the lover to win and essentially kill one of their own members when the lover dies. That's also why I think there is not a lover in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles

actually they only have to outnumber the neutral 3rd party roles, not kill them. So in theory, they could leave a lover alive until the end? Seems like too easy of a claim though.

Neutral also implies that a third party can willingly choose a side. Given that the lover effectively tends to contribute their number towards whatever side they loved, they would be considered a mafia aligned third party in my mind.

That's it? Nothing to contribute after you voted for Jacob to get lynched? I'm not clearing Jacob, but more safe to say that I feel a bit better about his alignment considering that Ender pushed him hard.

Also I think Trojan is scum because Ender cleared him as 90% town in our chat on league.

I know that might makes me suspicious but think about it. Ender is a very experienced mafia player and knows about framing people. I would think this means pretty much nothing.

I thought you would know that with your level of experience ;)

I know that might makes me suspicious but think about it. Ender is a very experienced mafia player and knows about framing people. I would think this means pretty much nothing.

I thought you would know that with your level of experience ;)

Orrr your massive playstyle change is because Ender was coaching you in scum chat to stop being a stupid troll so we didn't just lynch you day one. It's clearly obvious that you're not playing the same as when you're town. Not even close.

He'd probably assume that I would overlook it as "lol obvious frame". I believe it'd be stupid to ignore what Ender says just because he's so "super duper good" at mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to add:

:lemon:

Ok I'm in. I've been keeping up with thread so far so I think I'm good.

So now I feel, that me being unsure yesterday was not a good thing. I should have share what I have right away on that Tom case:

I'm going to quote PM, only because it's very suspicious what Tom claimed, and why no one counter claimed:
doughssant said:
zoolka said:
doughssant said:
zoolka said:
doughssant said:
zoolka said:
doughssant said:
you wanna work together in maf, if not, all good

It depends on who you are, but yes. I am interested :)
im bulletproof, so I have 2 night lives basically

If that's true, I couldn't have a better ally ^^
What about you?

I'm not awesome character, I'm neutral with no super powers. Maybe not the best ally, but still can be useful :)
Don't worry, still useful knowing that you're town ;P Who do you think is mafia atm? I'm getting vibes from Ayaya for some reason.

Now when I though more about that, one of them is lying. I still don't know which one.

Orrr your massive playstyle change is because Ender was coaching you in scum chat to stop being a stupid troll so we didn't just lynch you day one. It's clearly obvious that you're not playing the same as when you're town. Not even close.

He'd probably assume that I would overlook it as "lol obvious frame". I believe it'd be stupid to ignore what Ender says just because he's so "super duper good" at mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to add:

Or I just want to win

"#drunkies"

gg thanks obs.

Tbh I just had a thought about Dough, now Crys while I was doing the dishes.

Dough saw the mafia team and was replaced for it.

If Dough was actually mafia, there would be no need to replace them for seeing their own team mates. Doesn't this essentially kind of make Crys now confirmed town?

No I haven't been drinking again.

So I have two scenarios:
during the first day Tom claimed his role to Dough and then he used it right away to me, and that's why Dough did not counter claim like "no it's mine!"

or

Dough claimed to me and Tom, he used it to cover himself.. but why Dough did not counter claim?
Who's lying here?
If Dough saw mafia list, and have been replaced... It seems, Tom might be a scum.

I did that Drunkies tag.

I'm assuming that Ender was the scum coach so I believe that the noobie scum will just fail around and eventually show themselves. :)

Ender wasn't really pushing hard on Jacob other then "He's really scummy", so I'm not inclined to clear him yet.

Lucanosa, wow. I'm using emojis, and that makes me suspicious? I always joke around in these games, so fooling around is a scummy sign. You literally stated no other reason for being suspious of me other than *\(^o^)/*, smart.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I just want to win

You never act like you do though.

So I have two scenarios:
during the first day Tom claimed his role to Dough and then he used it right away to me, and that's why Dough did not counter claim like "no it's mine!"

or

Dough claimed to me and Tom, he used it to cover himself.. but why Dough did not counter claim?
Who's lying here?
If Dough saw mafia list, and have been replaced... It seems, Tom might be a scum.

I can't tell if you're serious or haven't read any of the thread at all? Dough was replaced by Crys.

Tbh I wouldn't put it past Zoolka to even be mafia.

I'm pretty much 100% sure that Crys is town aligned given that Dolby replaced them when he wouldn't need to if Dough had been mafia aligned.

I've learned more about Dough/Crys' claim, but I'm waiting to hear back from a PM before I post anything on it.

Wow. I genuinely thought Ender was town. @m3ow, if I was mafia, I would not defend my scum buddy as he is headed straight towards a lynch. I'd have to be ******** to do that. I thought what he was saying was adding up and I didn't (and still) think your case makes little sense on Ender. I think we could consider you pretty lucky.

I can claim if the need exists tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'll deliver a vid of me eating my hat, I just have band practice so it'll be a few hours.

I would definitely say Crys is not Mafia aligned, but they could still be Third Party.

I can't tell if you're serious or haven't read any of the thread at all? Dough was replaced by Crys.

Tbh I wouldn't put it past Zoolka to even be mafia.

I'm pretty much 100% sure that Crys is town aligned given that Dolby replaced them when he wouldn't need to if Dough had been mafia aligned.

I've learned more about Dough/Crys' claim, but I'm waiting to hear back from a PM before I post anything on it.

Meh, I thought that I am following what's going on -.-
yes, I know he was replaced, I just went back and in very chaotic way shared my thoughts on what happened before that (role claiming thing)

Back