• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

What do the observers do? Do they literally just watch and stalk the threads? Do they contribute to the game in any way?

What do the observers do? Do they literally just watch and stalk the threads? Do they contribute to the game in any way?

They get access to the dead chat and voice their own opinions on the game without having to worry about making cases. They don't add anything to the game, except as a place for dead people to talk and theorize

If this started within the next 3 days I could probably play through the day 1 cycle but after that I'd have to replace out.

If this started within the next 3 days I could probably play through the day 1 cycle but after that I'd have to replace out.

don't worry about it, I don't have any replacements anyway lol

if i can just get one or two other people... I would feel good about this

Have you tried Primarina?

Uttumori is sitting this one out.
just VMed them.... 12 i think would still work, but in light of recent events, I really would like to make sure this is balanced

Last edited:
just VMed them.... 12 i think would still work, but in light of recent events, I really would like to make sure this is balanced

Understandable, it really ruins the game if the teams are not balanced.

Hopefully Primarina can join. I'll see if other people are interested in the game.

I'm waiting to hear if seroja and trundle will actually join, primarina's response, and byngo said maybe after a few days.. a few days ago. All 4 would be amazing, but 2 would be ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Understandable, it really ruins the game if the teams are not balanced.

Hopefully Primarina can join. I'll see if other people are interested in the game.

I'm guessing at least one will join. I have an idea to make it fairer and so everything will start in the next few days

I'm waiting to hear if seroja and trundle will actually join, primarina's response, and byngo said maybe after a few days.. a few days ago. All 4 would be amazing, but 2 would be ok

Hopefully, I enjoyed playing with Seroja in the Overwatch game I think it was?

I wonder if Glow will play this game.

Back