Paper Mario (Nintendo 64)

Vivi

Bells
Anyone ever play this? I was thinking of playing this game again on my wii, I haven't played it in a really long time. It's one of my favorite games.

I've rented it when i was really young, so i hardly remember it, and didn't get to far.

Its very cool the partners are better than the gamecube ones and the game is long and fun

Marlon88 said:
Its very cool the partners are better than the gamecube ones and the game is long and fun
Long? I found it to be really short to be honest.

Marlon88 said:
I agree.

Paper Mario is one of my favorite games ever, and my favorite in the series. The other two just didn't have the same feel, especially Super Paper Mario, for obvious reasons. =P The storyline, events, characters, and overall feel and flow of the game were awesome. ^^

It's good, and I beat it too.

Still haven't beat the GCN one yet. I got to the Shadow Queen, but then I stopped.

Yeah, I have to agree that the final boss was pretty easy, especially if you used the triple dip badge with offensive items and spent a bit of time leveling up to the maximum level. There were other bosses that added more challenge, I think. XP

Back