Giveaway ☆ Pandoria's Art Contest! ☆ Winners Announced! ☆

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have extended the deadline to the 23rd of April at 9PM British Summer Time c:
oof i was about to say i think ill dropout but i think i can manage with the new deadline. thank you ;__;

Here is my submission. I've been obsessed with drawing everything manga styles these days.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    692.7 KB · Views: 59
Submitted my entry a few days ago!
Can't wait to see who wins!
Good luck everyone!

Yay, winner will be announced today. Excited to see all the other entries!

i decided ill drop out in the end. i don't seem to be having an energy to draw lately ;__; good luck to all entrants though and sorry!

I managed to submit my entry right before the deadline :'D I'll post it on my dA when the results are posted :3
I can't wait to see other people's drawings!!

Just an update that it'll take me a day or so to pick the winner as I received so many entries! Thanks to everyone who entered, I love each and every one of the entries and very much appreciate all the efforts put in! Expect an update post soon!

Congrats to the winners! So excited to finally see all the entries. They look great!

oh wow!!!!! thank you so much for hosting this contest q___q ♥ congrats to everyone!

oh my gosh! thank you so much! all the entries are so beautiful~ wonderful job and congrats to everyone who participated ✨

Back